Linh & Biana POV

Author's note: Hi everyone! I actually scheduled this and the previous chapter because, as always, I'm very busy on Sundays because I have one hour violin lessons, one hour tennis lessons, 2 hour swimming lessons, and 1-2 more hours of violin practicing so it will save some time and I've already planned to go to all day at Saturday Barnes & Noble to read, get Caesar Salad at Trader Joe's near it (I'm vegetarian so that's all I'm getting and my parents will be there of course because how will I even get there), and going home to practice my violin for 2-3 hours. I'm pretty sure no one wants to hear my schedule so let's get on with the story!

- LinhIsDaBest 

(Linh POV)

My plan was to play spin the bottle with some water in it. When it's Biana's turn, I'm going to make the water spin the bottle to Tam. In the process, I hope I get Fitz for spin the bottle. Lately, he has been asking me to help him with his anger issues because I could splash water on him if he gets angry. He's making great progress and I've done my best to not thinkabout how pretty his eyes are and then blush. Ok so I'm going to have to act quick.

(Biana POV)

After everyone arrived, I asked what should we do? "Can we play spin the bottle?" Linh asked. "Sure" everyone agreed though they weren't looking forward to it but Linh might drown everyone if they said no since Linh had that look in her eye which meant she was desperate to play spin the bottle. "Yay!" She clapped. "I'll go get a bottle" when she came back, she declared "Tam should go first!. Tam mumbled ok as he would do anything for his sister. It was very sweet of him. Tam spinner it and it landed on...

me.

Author's note: Haha, I'm pretty sure all of you are itching to find out what's next. I promise to update soon but in the meantime, you can ask what happens in the comments and I will tell you if you are right. At the same time, a chapter is published right now in my book, KOTLV Reactions so go check it out! Thank you all for reading this, I really appreciate it!

- LinhIsDaBest