Before We Begin...

Hihi! Thank you so much for clicking on this story! It means the Megaverse to me :)

Now, if you don't like murder, mafia stuff, JYPapi singing, or violence of any kind, I kindly suggest that you leave...

Or else... *casually flashes my gun*

Now, if you do like murder, mafia stuff, JYPapi singing, or violence of any kind, I kindly suggest that you stay and stan Stray Kids...

Or else... *casually flashes my knife*

This story was originally going to be a __________ mafia fanfic. Still, I ended up creating 5 mafia groups rather than 2 that I was planning 💀So I added some extra random characters, and...

Let's say that I created a very complicated/confusing underground(?) mafia world, and I don't even know who's fanfic this is anymore 😭

So if I live long enough to finish this story, it will be a hell of a ride (yeah I know it's hella fine 😏)

Sorry, I'm very delalalala, la, lalalala~ (again, stan skz)

As you can tell, I'm a mess (mess mess mess mess mess mess  I'm a mes-)

I'm quite indecisive-ish. (At least I know that I am...) And I have about +52 pages worth of paper drafts, and...

I still haven't decided on a name for my main character 😭

It's okay I'll figure it out! :)

...Somehow. (•_•)

If y'all have suggestions, I'll be more than happy to read them... BUT AFTER YOU READ MY FIRST CHAPTER so you know what kind of person she is :))

Start reading... and see ya on the other side!