Chapter 6

[Arctic's POV]

+18

It was past 2 in the morning. I had changed out of my suit and tie into a guard uniform, patrolling around the floor where Dockus stayed for the night. The original guard has already been disposed of.

As stupid as JYP seemed, he was still a millionaire- somehow. His castle had everything from a pool to a casino to a wine-tasting room. But I bet they don't have a dungeon like the North Palace. I chuckled.

I carefully felt the syringe in my pocket. 1 injection is all it takes. I also have a knife just in case, so it shouldn't be a problem.

I found the door to Dockus's room. I casually stood in front of the doorknob, facing away from the door, and carefully placed a piece of wire into the keyhole behind me. I pretended to stand at attention in case someone came- so I couldn't see what I was doing. But I've practiced this with Boss- so it's got to be fine.

As I approached the door, my heart was pounding so loud that I could barely hear anything else. And when the door finally opened, it did so with a soft click, as if mocking my racing heartbeat.

Did he hear it?

I carefully listened for any sound, and I instantly regretted it.

There was a moan.

No. Fucking. Way. 

Damn. Terrible word choice author.

The author rolled her eyes, urging me to go in.

Here? Now?

Her eyes were about to bulge out as she nodded YES.

I whispered, "I hate you, author."

And carefully pushed the door open further.

There was a bed covered in lacy curtains near the wall closest to the door, a leather brown sofa in front of a TV, a balcony on the farthest side, and a hallway leading to other smaller closets in between.

There was no one in here. No, not even in the bed. Or the sofa.

I closed the door, careful not to make any sound this time.

Which means...

"Aw, hell no..." I whispered as the moaning slowly intensified. I looked up at the author, who was now looking at me with soft eyes. "Why do you do this to me?"

She pointed to my pocket.

"You want me to kill him?" I asked.

Clasping her hands, she walked over to the bed. Staring at... bedsheets?

I sighed.

"Let's make a deal- I kill him for you and you don't put me in a worse situation. All right?" I asked.

The author stared at me, confused.

"Arrrrgh- fine. Never mind."

Just then, I heard the shower door open, and the moaning got louder.

Seriously? They're going to keep doing this out of the shower too!?

I rolled under the bed as soon as the bathroom door opened. A pair of hairy feet- most likely Dockus's- stomped over to the bed, but I heard 2 voices.