Chapter 5

[Arctic's POV] 

 There were countless people at the banquet from all over The Tiger Eyes of the West, The Black Amethyst of the East, The Desert Rose of the Center, and The Snowflake Obsidianof the North. The Imperial Jasper of the South -or Bloodstone Jasper of the South- wasn't invited. 

 "The South is currently too unstable to be invited to this banquet at this moment." The waiter stated when the Boss asked him if they were there. 

He clicked his tongue.

The Sough has been split into 2 groups for almost 2 years, trying to win against each other. The Imperial Jasper of the Southwest, led by San; and the Bloodstone Jasper of the Southeast, led by Viper. The previous leader of Obsidian has decided to team up with San, one of the reasons being so that we can isolate The Eye into itself- and the Rose won't bother to do anything- so we can crush them.

So The Eye has decided to support Viper- to go against The Obsidian and San. 

Then The Eye decided that it was a great idea to kill our previous leader- and the Blood War began.

As we walked, I saw some people whispering and pointing at us out of the corner of my eye. It wasn't surprising- we haven't appeared at any of the earlier banquets after the war. 

Until now.

I made sure to glare into their soul as they knew who they were talking about. They shrieked and quickly disappeared into the crowd. 

"Hey, don't go scaring people yet," Boss told me quietly.

"I'm sorry sir," I looked down at my fancy shoes that Boss gave me to wear before we got here, along with my new black suit and tie. 

"Be patient- we're not there yet."

"Yes sir."

After a while of handshakes, looking around, and skillfully sneaking away from boring conversations, Boss and I finally found Daniel Dockus of the West Defense Administration, talking to a woman about half his age. He had a long grey beard that I was worried might go into his glass of sparkling wine. It annoyed me more than it should have.

Boss made eye contact with me. I slowly blinked. Yes.

We casually started walking toward Dockus, who now had his back to us.

Boss sowly stopped. "You ready?" He asked, looking down at me with calm eyes.

"Yes sir," I nodded.

He continued to stare at me for a moment longer before he said, "Okay... let's go."

"🎶 jEOnG saNgiN chEOK dAdeUL HIm JOmPpAE~ 🎶

🎶JiTGo INneUn mIsODeuReUN sSeHAE~ 🎶"

Leader Park of The Desert Rose of the Center appeared out of nowhere as soon as we started walking forward.

The fuck did he come from?

"🎶 Lowkey pullnaeyon dat took gurlie~ 🎶

🎶 Nono not motto songn' your hoe~ 🎶

Isn't this an amazing song? It's such a bop," Leader Park (Whom we call JYPapi behind his back) said, before moving his head like a chicken.

I didn't realize that MANIAC was playing. But man-

He could have at least sung it right.

With or without autotune.

My smile must have shown pure disgust because, while bitterly smiling, Boss painfully jabbed me on the side of my ribs.