Chapter 1

The afternoon sun was covered by monotoned clouds. The autumn leaves had somehow reached this alleyway as if they were being chased by winter and asking for help, as they were now dancing by my feet, the sound of cars becoming fainter with each step. This shortcut has always been lonely except for occasional losers, like the 3 boys turning around to see me. I pulled my cap down further until it fully concealed my eyes from them, looking at the ground as I approached them.

"Hey, on a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being the most ugly and 10 being the most handsome, how much would you rate me?" A redhead stood in front of me, blocking my path.

I said nothing.

"Hey, you listening?"

The wind slowed down, as if to listen.

"Hey, answer-"

"You're too annoying and ugly to be rated."

The wind howled as if laughing along with the other 2 jerks. I could just imagine the redhead's ears getting as red as his hair.

"Now, get your fucking ass out of my way," I said, still looking down.

"Nah, gurl, you're too cute to not bother you," he said, closing in the distance between us. His red curly hair was getting in my face. "I might take you home, as a souvenir." I felt him smirking over my cap.

I took out a gun from my sweatshirt and placed the rim on his abdomen.

"I told you, I'm not here to give you a blowjob, so move." I clenched my teeth.

This bitch is annoying.

"Oh come on," he whined like a little kid, "I know you wanna have fun. You don't even have to do anything baby, you can just relax and I'll-"

Correction: This bitch is getting on my nerves.

I pulled the trigger. The shot echoed through the alley.

I finally looked up and smiled into his frozen face. My cute smile that everyone falls for, the kind they all get caught off guard on.

But my voice?

"Don't forget me- cause next time? I'll enjoy shooting every bone in your body to hell."

Dripping sweet with blood.

The redhead fell onto the ground in slow motion. Too bad I'm broke- if I had enough money I would waste all my bullets I got on me to shoot through his skull.

His friends finally realized that they weren't flirting with an innocent girl anymore.

With a shaking hand, one of his friends took out a small pistol from his jacket.

"Why the fuck would you kill him?"

I scoffed- sensitive people... I'll never understand them.

"I didn't kill him," I said, nodding at the redhead, who was now on the floor.

"The hell you didn't- look at him! He's fucking dead!" He held the gun with both hands, pointing at me.

I started laughing. They can't even spit.

"You look at him. Stare into his nonexistent soul..." I said with mock pity in my voice.

"You son of a-"

Just then, the redhead gasped, and whispered "Help... me..."

I saw the shock on his friends' faces, and I smirked.

"Oh my god bro, are you good?"

"You're alive!"

"No way, I thought she killed you-"

Stupid bitches.

"You really think I'll kill him?" I said twirling my toy around my index finger. "Dumbass. This isn't even a real gun," I say, pointing at the redhead's head.

"It's... it's not?" The redhead asked between gasps, his hand slowly turning red with blood.

"Hell no. Although I wish it was so I can shut your mouth."

"Wait, wait... no, please... please stop-"

I pulled it again. The bullet shot right past his head and onto the old cement ground.

And the bullet rolling on the floor- was a pellet.

The 2 of them stared at it, open-mouthed.

"No way we fell for that..."

"They do damage, you know. I think you got..." I checked my watch. "About 15 minutes before he loses enough blood to become unconscious." They stared at me. The redhead continued to scream. and gasp.

"Go," I nodded. "But if you tell anyone... I will officially end all of you."

I walked past them, leaving the assholes in the alleyway.

***************************************************************

Whew! Did you like it?

If y'all have any suggestions for her name, tell me below! ⬇

NAME VOTING BOX (Is it a box?)

I'll try my best to update often, but it's going to take some time before I publish the other chapters- I have countless tests 😢

Also because my life is ✨a MeSS✨- I need to type up my entire story cause I write on paper 😭

So please ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ with me as I sacrifice my brain and hand cells.

See you next time!!!

-P.S.-

In this story, I gave JYP some ✨aUnTiE fLaVoR✨... although he did have a lot of flavors to begin with but 乁( •_• )ㄏ

This is fiction, so please don't come after me JYPapi 😭