4.Reena

I was impressed by the way he just made me feel happy without words

I was impressed by the way he just made me feel happy without words. No wonder why it's said 'Action speaks louder than words.'

He was kind of becoming my best friend now and I felt more close to him than Aadhya.

Aadhya and my brother didn't really like each other and always kept fighting which annoyed me a lot and I used to share my annoyance and gossips about their fights with Vijay. He used to just laugh and do nothing about it but still I would go to him next day.
Our bond was increasing with a lot of speed and we were good friends now.

Aadhya would always come to my house for morning yogas and meditation which helped me a lot with my panic attacks. I am glad she chose to be my friend instead of psychiatrist, I was anyways tired of them.

"Sit in a stable position and close your eyes." She said.

As I closed my eyes I felt like someone entered the room. When I opened my eyes I saw bhaiya.

"??" I asked raising my eyebrows without saying anything to avoid Aadhya breaking her meditation, she was very particular about it.

Nothing he said with his expressions and waved his hand as a sign to continue. He kept looking at us God knows why.

When we were done with meditation and Aadhya opened her eyes she saw him.

"Stop looking at someone who is meditating." She said.

"I am looking at my sister." He replied.

"She was meditating too. So get out of the room."

"Are you serious? This is my house."

"And this is Reena's bedroom and you shouldn't come in when she have her female friends in the room Mr. Oberoi."

I finally interrupted them before he could say something heated.

"Okay enough you guys. Bhaiya I'll see you at breakfast and she is going to leave in five minutes." I said and pleased him.

He didn't argue further and left.

"Why do you always fight with him?" I asked.

"Because he is an ass." She replied while shrugging her shoulders.

She got a call from Roshni.

"These people are planning to go for woods party.. You wanna join?" She asked.

"Ahhh.... Everyone is coming?" I asked scratching my neck.

"Yes I guess so."

"Sure?"

"Wait let me think... No Vijay is not coming."