Chapter 5 - Hydra Siberian Facility

"I almost killed the wrong man."
-
Hydra Siberian Facility.

"I'll stay outside. I hide easily in the snow, not so much in the dark though." You say referring to your white suit and he nods with an amused smile, moving to go into the facility after Stark.

(Scenes inside the facility, with Tchalla finding out it was Zemo who caused his father's death.)

You had seen someone come out and hid since you didn't recognise him. But then you see Tchalla coming out after him, he glances at you and uses his hand to gesture for you to stay put. The man sits down on a rock and takes out his phone.

You're close enough to hear them talk and you watch as Tchalla approaches the man.

"I almost killed the wrong man." Tchalla tells him and glances at you. You look at him with wide eyes, relieved you followed you gut and stopped him from killing Barnes.

"Hardly an innocent one."

"This is all you wanted?" Tchalla asks him. "To see them rip each other apart."

"My father lived outside the city. I thought we would be safe there. My son was excited. He could see Iron Man from the car window. I told my wife, 'Don't worry. They're fighting in the city. We're miles from harm.' When the dust cleared and the screaming stopped it took me two days until i found their bodies. My father still holding my wife and son in his arms. And the Avengers? They went home. I knew I couldn't kill them. More powerful men than me have tried. But, if I could get them to kill each other.." The man tells him

"I'm sorry about your father. He seemed a good man. With a dutiful son." He then tells Tchalla.

"Vengeance has consumed you. It's consuming them." Tchalla says and then look directly at you. "I'm done letting it consume me." He says and you sigh with a relieved smile.

"Justice will come soon enough." Tchalla says turning back to the man.

"Tell that to the dead." He tells him and puts his gun up to kill himself, but Tchalla stops him.

"The living are not done with you, yet." Tchalla tells him.

...

After putting Zemo away in the aircraft, you and Tchalla go towards the facility to see what was left of the Avengers. He offers Rogers and Barnes to go with you to Wakanda, where he can get Barnes help.

You give Zemo to Ross.

And soon enough, you're on your way home.

-