Chapter 4 - Klaue

"Wakanda does not need a warrior right now."

You're standing outside the throne room with Okoye, when Tchalla and Wkabi arrive. You turn to leave as the doors open but just as you turn, Tchalla grabs your hand and brings you in with him.

"Tchalla, what are you doing?" You hiss in a whisper nervously, as he brings you into the room.

He doesn't answer just walks you further in as he nods to the elders that look to him.

You look around the room trying to eye the elder's reactions to him bringing you in here. They don't seem upset, you think.

Ramonda gives you with a reassuring smile, which makes you relax a little. Tchalla gently guides you to stand beside him by his throne.

You turn your head to the left and look down at the queen sitting on your other side.

She looks up at you with a proud look nodding to herself as he looks at the two of you, making you tilt your head slightly. She looks at his son with a knowing look which makes you frown in confusion, but his son ignores her and nods to Okoye standing in the middle.

"A misidentified Wakanda artefact was stolen yesterday from a British museum. We have learned Ulysses Klaue plans to sell the vibranium to an American buyer in South Korea tomorrow night." Okoye says, holding up her Kimoyo Beads to show the holograms of a vibranium weapon and then of Klaue.

"Klaue has escaped our pursuits for almost 30 years. Not capturing him is, perhaps, my father's greatest regret. I wish to bring Klaue back here to stand trial."

"Wakanda does not need a warrior right now. We need a king." One of them says.

"My parents were killed when he attacked. Not a day goes by when i do not think about what Klaue took from us. From me." Wkabi says.

You look at him with a sympathetic look, knowing the feeling. An orphan yourself, you felt lucky to have Zuri in your life, raising you to become the person you are today. In growing up so close to the royal family, the Queen Mother had become a mother figure to you.

"It's too great an opportunity to pass." Okoye says, breaking you out of your thoughts.

"Take me with you. We'll take him down together, side by side." Wkabi says to Tchalla.

"I need you here, protecting the border." Tchala tells him.

"Then i ask, you kill him where he stands or you bring him to us."

"You have my word. I will bring him back." Tchalla tells him. He then stands up. "We will proceed with the mission."

He dismisses everyone and you go with him to Shuri.