Y/N, the White Wolf

(Sorry, I honestly thought I had published this part from the beginning. Anyway here's an introduction sort of.)

As just a toddler, Y/N, was found by Tchaka. Her parents were found dead not too far away after an animal attack from having been in Africa on Safari Travels.

Instead of leaving the kid there, Tchaka brought her with him back to Wakanda.
(Feeling bad about something from his past perhaps.👀)

He gave her to Zuri for him to find her a home. But he decided to keep her with him and raise her as his own. Growing up in the palace with Zuri, she was treated like family by the royal family.

Being the prince's best friend, she often joined him when he was training to become the next Black Panther.

Eventually, after seeing her with Tchalla, how well they communicated and fought alongside each other, Tchaka asked Shuri to make her special suit.
He also requested, and as king he approved, for her to get a portion of the Heart-Shaped herd. Only the Black Panther gets the honour of having a full portion, but it gave her heightened abilities too.

As the White Wolf, she helps the Black Panther protect Wakanda.

...

The White Wolf suit:
(I copied it from the White Tiger suit, but I drew in how I wanted hers to look like as the White Wolf.)

Suit features:- Vibranium suit

Suit features:
- Vibranium suit.
- Retractable claws.
- Gold eyes in her helmet, helps her vision, see further or in the dark, or focus on something small or hard to see.
- The ears make Y/N hear even better than she already does with the heightened abilities.
- The tail was just meant as a joke from Shuri, but she can control it and use it to her advantage. Though it does move after her emotions, like a dog.
- After Civil War her suit can also change into black, to hide better in the dark.