chapter 2: Envy part 2

I'm kind of upset that Guillermo del Toro never gave these three names or any other speaking roles outside of "Something Rotten Comes This Way" so for the sake of giving these three the limelight they deserve. I will not only give them names in the later chapters but I will also give them characterization outside of one appearance. but as a quick reminder, the original characters themselves are not mine they belong to the official Trollhunters show I'm simply adding more character depth to them based on my interpretation of how I think they would act if they got more screen time

*English text                             *Trollish text

"I can't believe I'm doing this. no, I shall not do it my honor as a gumgum warrior  is more important than..."

Bular stopped in the middle of his mental rant to himself when he heard his stomach growling from hunger. He looked back at the dumpster in the alleyway and mentally slapped himself in the face for resorting to eating the same human trash as the goody-two-shoes trolls of Hearstone Trollmarket. But much to Bular's chagrin, he wasn't able to find any other lone humans at this time of night to hunt down after hours of searching. 

This led Bular to two options, either he order the changeling  Stricklander into bringing him some decent food and humiliate himself in the process by practically begging impure for his help or he saves himself the trouble and eat the refuse in privacy this one time and take this secret with him into the after life. 

" at least i don't have to grovel to the impure " 

Bular started picking out what he thought looked good to eat from the dumpster and hated to admit it but... human trash wasn't actually that bad. Bular kept eating as much as he could before he heard some trolls approaching 

" i still can't believe that Vendel and Kanjigar are making us go on a salvage run as punishment for one prank. can't those two take a joke for once"  

Bular was thankful that the group of three trolls were occupying another alleyway adjacent to the one he was in right now since he didn't feel like dealing with them for tonight. Bular ate as he listened to the short troll ranting to his two companions about his grievances with his and his friends punishment. the thought of Kanjigar having to deal with those three's prank made him almost laugh out loud.

Bular felt a pang of jealousy in his heart listening to the three chatting and goofing around with each other as they did their task. Bular was becoming spiteful towards the trolls of heartstone trollmarket for having a warm and safe home hidden away from the light of the daylight sun while they had the luxury of having a care free daily life with their friends and family, meanwhile Bular had to take shelter in a cold and dilapidated, abandoned vespa factory and spent the past 900 years of his life fighting and killing every single trollhunter that Merlin's amulet had chosen. 

While he was working hard trying to maintain his control and authority over the changelings as the fearsome Gumgum prince so that he can get closer and closer to finally reuniting with his father... his only family... he... he hated to admit to himself that ... that the hole in his heart was getting bigger with each passing day and he doesn't know how much more he can take before he finally succumb to the pain and sorrow.