Story Headcanons

for context, I'm writing this page to list the headcanons that I have made for the lore of this Au based on what I know from the original Trollhunters: tales of Arcadia show and some of the Trollhunters lore that I have learned about during my research about the comics from Tumblr posts that I read before I started writing this story along with some aspects of the . 

I also want to mention that some years ago I don't remember exactly when but one day when I was browsing Quotev I stumbled across a Fanfiction called The Monster Hunter By CrazyFreakyFrankhie while I lost interest in reading the story due to lack of activity and long since forgotten what happens in the story, but the concept of Monster Hunters have stuck with me to today and have piqued my interest. Just for clarification I only wish to write my interpretation of the concept of Monster Hunters that fits my story alone I do not wish to take credit for coming up with the original idea that belongs to the original author of the fanfiction that I have mentioned earlier    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monster Hunter head canon: During the age of Camelot, King Arthur established a group of mercenaries to become the kingdoms official Monster Hunters after the death of his wife to make hunting down trolls less burden some on his knights. But after the disappearance of Camelot castle, the Monster Hunters decided to act on their own without their King's guidance and over time began to divert from the original principles that King Arthur had made for his Hunters to follow. This resulted in the Monster Hunters devolving from a group of hunters selling magical creatures for profit ( regardless if they are alive or dead and being sold for parts) to eventually human trafficking and selling Black market goods over the centuries until they became an global criminal organization that is still unknown in the eyes of governments all over the planet. 

Arcadia Oaks head canon: While it has been implied in the original show that Bular was responsible for the missing people in the town ( as seen with that one have you seen me picture on the milk cartoon when Jim is opening his fridge) for the purposes of the story's canon, Bular while he doesn't hesitate to eat human flesh whenever possible he is smart enough to know to be careful with how often he hunts unless he wants to start a panic. It will be heavily implied that the Monster Hunters are responsible for some of the more... larger scale disappearances.  

Monster Hunters head canon 2 : Due to the decline of magic kind and magic as a whole the Monster Hunters organization have put their focus more on the black-market trades of recent times. But the Trolls of Trollmarket still consider them as a threat to be wary of even if Hunter attacks are rare   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note* Sorry guys but Chapter 24 is going to be released next week since things have gotten busy on my end. Just to clarify some details, I'm writing this story as pure fiction with certain topics being used for story telling alone. While this whole fanfiction is based off of a Netflix show, I started writing this fic for the purpose of expressing and exploring topics that I have never indulged in until now. I do not wish to harm anyone nor offend anyone with my writing so I implore you all to read this fanfiction with an open mind. Until then see y'all next week ;)