Hole In One

Everyone stood there looking at the shattered ball, Existy looked over them and identified who was laying.

EXISTY:
ONE OF YOU HAS KILLED A TEAM8! GET IT? TEAM-EIGHT?

No one laughed. No one did. Existy grumbled deeply. They looked closer and then they leaned back.

EXISTY:
GIVE A GRAVE OR NO?

Everyone voted for a grave. 8 Ball was given a very short funeral. Golfball backed up a little, feeling uneasy.

EXISTY:
LETS HAVE LUNCH SHALL WE?

LOLLIPOP:
Don't you mean breakfast-

Soon, they were all at the large cafeteria. They gazed on the cafeteria before charging forward and grabbing food left to right.

Everyone had their food after that, talking and whispering about 8 Ball's death. Golfball felt guilty, but she at least was glad she's still alive. Still.

Everyone quickly moved after finishing up their food, and ran to the lobby since Existy had a large announcement.

EXISTY:
HELLO CAMPERS! WE WILL HAVE A SHORT TRIAL OF WHO KILLED 8 BALL. BUT BEFORE THAT, YOU AND YOUR CABINMATES MUST FIND CLUES! GOODLUCK.

Footsteps and scattering was heard only after Existy dissapeared. They looked around aimlessly, wandering the island.

WOODY:
AHHHHHHHH

Woody alerted their cabinmates a clue. A ball roll trail in the hill and stubby footprints.

TACO:
Wow Woody, you've done something helpful for once.

Woody shrugged, as they came up the hill and saw more of the footprints.

TENNIS BALL:
Look! A medium sized kind of circle print is in the grass!

They gathered around it, inspecting it.

YELLOW FACE:
I woNder wHo coUld be MediUm Sized!

STAPY:
Someone circle and medium-sized! Let's write this down. Who's got hands?

Teardrop decided to write it on her own, and she wrote it on some 'magical paper' Yellow Face offered.

They went back and told everyone to look in the left side. So everyone did, and they were only left with 5 clues.

PIN:
We only found 5 clues?! It should've been more.

PENCIL:
At least it's enough to get some proof on who it is.

LEAFY:
We should take this back right? Let's tell our weird host!

They gathered in the lobby, waiting for Existy to appear.

Soon after, they did. Existy appeared with a swirl affect, like some magic trick.

EXISTY:
YOU GOT ENOUGH CLUES! LETS USE THIS EVIDENCE AND START THE TRIAL!

They were now in a court room, a large one. It fit all of them.

EXISTY:
WHOS GONNA BE THE 8 CHOSEN DEFENDANTS?
WAIT NO, LETS USE A WHEEL!

Some groaned, those 'some' were the ones not wanting to be picked to be a defendant.

EXISTY:
ITS TACO, LOLLIPOP, RUBY, LIY, ERASER, DONUT, COINY AND BLOCKY!
FOUR BOYS AND FOUR GIRLS, WHO KNEW THAT WOULD HAPPEN?

The eight would be teleported in these littke circle things, and Existy would be in the middle.

EXISTY:
YOUR EVIDENCE IS, MEDIUM SIZED, A BALL, PROBABLY GREY? WHOEVER DID IT WOULD HAVE HANDS (What they speculated) AND THE OBJECT WOULD BE TINY COMPARED TO UHH.. A LARGE COURTROOM!