My Battery's Getting Low

As the funeral for Gaty concluded, Decimal Two started feeling uneasiness around the island. There was no point for him to relax, as Existy kept bothering him with paperwork he didn't finish.

Like, what do you mean Existy never actually signed a contract to make his show official? The contestants were actually playing for no reason? Decimal Two knew Existy was up to absolutely no good.

He seemed exhausted after reading 65,320 words on the papers, but he finished in quite a record time. As for his free time, he looked over the contestants as they scattered around the fields of green.

The dim light of the moon was finally emitting, and the contestants went into their cabins without any other things to do.

Decimal Two yawned, as he went back to the small campsite Existy had planted in the area. Decimal Two opened the curtains to his tent, and saw Existy in it with a flash light. He immediately shrieked, falling back to the ground.

DECIMAL TWO:
WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?

EXISTY:
FEAR NOT GREEN DECIMAL, ITS TIME FOR SPOOKY NIGHT.

DECIMAL TWO:
Okay, what the hell is that?

Decimal Two had stood up, and walked towards his small bed. Which was just made up of pillows, a plush, and a blanket.

EXISTY:
MY FELLOW CO-HOST, YOU HAVE CHANGED MY SHOW QUITE A LOT. WE DIDNT HAVE CHALLENGES BACK THEN, AND THE CONTESTANTS JUST KILLED EACHOTHER WITHOUT ANY MOTIVE.

DECIMAL TWO:
Are you sure they didn't have a motive?

EXISTY:
I AM SURE. THOSE BRITTLE CONTESTANTS HAVE BROKEN BRAINS..

DECIMAL TWO:
Odd way to describe it..

EXISTY:
I HAVE A QUESTION..

DECIMAL TWO:
What is it?

EXISTY:
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE OTHER ALGEBRARIANS?

Silence had filled them. The awkwardness was visible, and the both would BARELY try to talk.

DECIMAL TWO:
Well..

TWO:
WHAT EVER *COUGH* YOU DO.. DONT.. TELL... ANYONE ABOUT... THE.. ALGE.. BRARIANS..

DECIMAL TWO:
I can't really tell you haha..

EXISTY:
SHEESH.

As the night passed, one of the contestants hopped out of their creaky bed. As they looked over Roboty, they dragged the charging robot away from their station.

They then pulled out a shard of Ruby's remains, then started whacking Roboty till it didn't go even look like them.

They threw the shard into the middle, breaking them completely. The contestant then ran through the thick snow that was falling, hoping not to fall.

They opened the creaky door, and went back to bed. Pretending they didn't do anything serious.

Cake was taking a nightwalk through the snow that was covering most of the areas in the island.

Cake felt something electric in his feet and screamed quietly, making it as quiet as possible. Cake then followed the wires that caused the feeling, and was greeted with a broken robot.

Cake instantly felt a wave of fear, and rushed to bag the body in a garbage bag. But, it was going to be hard to push with no arms..

The best thing was to call Loser, hopefully he'd help!

LOSER:
What happened..

CAKE:
I don't know who did this but, help me push this to the host's campsite, please!

Cake had pleaded, and Loser HAD to help his friend. So they pushed through, ignoring the snow and the freezing cold temperature. They made their way to the campsite, and woke up Decimal Two.

DECIMAL TWO:
Well. Another death?

CAKE:
This time it's Roboty. We don't know who it is though!

LOSER:
We found one of Ruby's shard remains in him.

DECIMAL TWO:
Leave the body with me. Go back to your cabins, alright? Have a nice night you two.

They thanked the co-host and left the body with him. Decimal Two then took out the parts, examining each and every piece.

DECIMAL TWO:
This seems difficult.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N

Roboty death, just him cut diced and organs spilling out. :) i forgot this in the last chapter, but i mean you can imagine gatys death urself. anyway, have a blessed week 🎉

character of todays chap: grassy!

-author