It's Colder Than A Freezer!

Decimal Two had began inspecting the broken parts, using his advanced technology to identity who might have killed Roboty.

Though, it didn't give him a lead. Only a few clues. Decimal Two decided that the contestants would be doing the investigating themselves.

He's pretty sure they can handle only... 3 clues.. Right?

Next morning, immediately Existy blew the horn that was new and used to wake up the sleeping contestants. The contestants lazily woke up and went to the lobby.

PIN:
That sound was deafening!

COINY:
What does that mean?

BOOK:
A really loud noise that can cover all loud noises.

As everyone gathered, Existy shouted to the lobby.

EXISTY:
RISE AND GLOW AND SHINE MY FELLOWS! DO NOT FRET, THIS IS NOT ME SAYING SOMEONE SUICIDED!

No one really got what he was trying to say. Existy grumbled before speaking once more to the crowd.

EXISTY:
SOMEONE DIED! IT WAS ROBOTY. AND, YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

There was no time for solemn music, they just got to the point. Everyone lazily said it was time for a trial.

They were all teleported to the court, and Existy pulled out the WHEEL FOR CHOOSING UNLUCKY CONTESTANTS!

The wheel spun, the pointing thingy flicking as they rolled. The wheel finally chose 8 contestants, and it finally went down.

Decimal Two arrived kind of late, teleporting randomly beside Existy with an awkward face.

EXISTY:
FIRST WE GOTTT... PENCIL, PEN, TEARDROP, STAPY, BOMBY, EGGY, FANNY, AND GELATIN!

MAY THE TRIAL BEGIN.

GELATIN:
First of all, Cake had described the killer to be avoidant of the snow..

PENCIL:
How does she know?

EGGY:
I think she told me in the lobby. She said that it was because of the footsteps looking like it was avoiding it.

All of the 8 contestants looked at Fanny.

FANNY:
Listen, as much as I hate EVERYTHING! I wouldn't avoid snow.

PEN:
It might be someone made out of snow!

PENCIL:
How the fuc-

STAPY:
Wait- I think Pen has a point.

GELATIN:
Can you explain why.??

PEN:
Not sure but, can't objects made out of snow become snow after a long time??

Teardrop nodded from that point. Everyone agreed to Pen's theory and started to think about who was made out of snow.

BOMBY:
SNOWBALL??

GELATIN:
YES! SNOWBALL!

Bomby smiled after getting it right. The 8 contestants submitted their final accusation, going back to the crowd.

EXISTY:
THE KILLER IS...

Drumroll. Where did they get that?

EXISTY:
SNOWBALL!

Snowball teleported to the center of the trial and soon all eyes were laid on him.

EXISTY:
ANY LAST WORDS?

SNOWBALL:
Well, I DID kill Roboty. Out of spite though. His annoying robotic face ticked me.

Everyone thought that reason was stupid. But, Snowball comes up with stupid reasons anwyays.

They were teleported into a cold place, with a giant slope with frosts on the edges.

Everyone looked around the cd place, as they spotted Snowball acting.. Cowardly?

EXISTY:
WELCOME MY FELLOWS TO.. THE ICE FROST SLOPE! LOCATED IN ICEBERRY ISLAND! SNOWBALL WILL BE ROLLING DOWN THIS LARGE SLOPE, INTO A BOILING PIT OF MIXED YOYLEBERRIES!

BLACK HOLE:
How come it's.. Boiling?

EXISTY:
WE ADDED LAVA INTO IT. WE COULDNT AFFORD FIRE BERRIES.

Snowball then was suddenly pushed off the slope, falling down instantly. There were a few blocks that hit Snowball and cutted him.

Then, he was launched into the air into the boiling mixed yoyleberries with lava.

He then was burnt and turned into metal the same time. Decimal Two shivered at the sight, and looked over at the crowd.

DECIMAL TWO:
Who wants a cooking competition for today's challenge..?

.ఇ ◝‿◜ ఇ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N

ok no words but im pretty sure snowballs death is him skiing to a lake of boiling lava yeah so uh.. hope you enjoyed todays chap! also, the story cover chapter thing closes at apr 6. if there is no comments, then ill just randomize lel

Anyways, have a blessed week

-author

Character of todays chapter:Flower

Flower