A Decimal

DECIMAL TWO:
Glad to see you all! Apparently, all of you seem to like my powers. How 'bout you leave this show and join-

EXISTY:
THATS ENOUGH FOR YOU YA GREEN DOT. ANYWAYS, MEET OUR.. CO-HOST.

DECIMAL TWO:
Grrreetings!

Everyone seemed to be lost in thought. Instead of a REAL Algebrarian, a Decimal Number came instead?

PIN:
You don't look like an Algebrarian. What happened to the actual Two.

Decimal Two seemed to space out on that question. The real Two told him to keep it a secret. Decimal Two laughed it off, before answering to Pin.

DECIMAL TWO:
All the Algebrarians have went on a vacation! So they created us Decimal Numbers to replace their spots for now!

PUFFBALL:
That sounds DUMMM.. Even for an object like me, they coulda just did online shows.

FRIES:
What the hell do you mean..

FIREY:
Like online classes or something??

PUFFBALL:
ATLEAST Firey knows what I'm pointing out.

Fries grumbled, as Decimal Two set up a whiteboard that seemed heavily damaged. He wrote a few challenges to pass time.

DECIMAL TWO:
So, let's have a challenge! Stone collecting!

EXISTY:
LET ME EXPLAIN THIS CHALLENGE! COLLECT 20 STONES AND PLACE THEM ON THE FRONT OF YOUR CABIN, WHICH EVER CABIN DOES IT FIRST WINS!

CLOCK:
What happens if we lose?

EXISTY:
MMMM... HAHAHA.. WE'LL SEE.

Every object shivered mentally. Everyone set off as they collected rocks from everywhere. However, some were smart.

TENNIS BALL:
How about we collect the stones surrounding campfire?

STAPY:
Hm.. Yeah! There should be 12 stones there.

YELLOW FACE:
HoW dId YoU rEmeMbEr tHat?

STAPY:
Well, I just memorized it..?

As Stapy's group headed for the campfire it seems that some cabins was speedrunning this challenge.

Book's group safely split up and made sure to meet outside their cabin.

BOOK:
AFTER EVERYONE HAS 5 OR LITERALLY ANY AMOUNT OF ROCKS, GO TO OUR CABIN IMMEDIATELY!

They all split up, going into different directions. Bottle stacked stones ontop of him, and Bracelety rolled stones to the plate.

DECIMAL TWO:
WOW! With a record time of 4 minutes, Cabin 2 aka the 'Booklets?' have won first place! Let's see who gets second..

LEAFY:
WE HAVE 20 STONES!!

The objects threw 21 stones at their plate then high-fived. (Leafy forced them to high five.)

MARKER:
WHEE WOO! SECOND PLACE!

DECIMAL TWO:
With 21 stones, Cabin 5 won second place!

EXISTY:
YOU SOUND STUPID.

DECIMAL TWO:
YOU TWO. GET IT? HAHAHA

Existy grumbled, as each cabins reached their plate and placed their stones. But..

DECIMAL TWO:
OUR LAST PLACER IS... Cabin 4.

FLOWER:
YOU ALL SHOULDVE LISTENED TO MYY PLAN!

FRIES:
YOU WERE NAGGING US, SO PROGRESS SLOWED DOWN!

FLOWER:
NUH UH.

FRIES:
YUH UH!

A rivalry seemed to spark in between Fries and Flower. Existy chuckled before teleporting them all in the courtroom.

Existy pulled out a wheel, specifically for Cabin 8. Existy cleared their throat before speaking.

EXISTY:
YA SEEN IT. YOU KNOW IT. LETS SPIN THIS BAD BOY!

They spinned the wheel, the wheel spinning fast. Soon it's speed turned slow, leading it to land on..

Gaty.

EXISTY:
GATY, WHAT'S YOUR BIGGEST FEAR.?

GATY:
Well, I guess it's being stuck in the dark alone with voices-

They all were teleported once again, in the main island. They looked at the large glass dome, it looked like it had light but for Gaty, that wasn't the case.

GATY:
...Help?

They hear Gaty say, suddenly they hear inaudible voices from the glass dome. Though they couldn't hear it, they knew it was bad.

FLOWER:
DAMN. I don't really care for anyone but, WHAT IS HE DOING WITH THAT KNIFE?

Gaty was persuaded to use her leg to grab the knife that was infront of her. It appeared randomly, but soon, Gaty used the knife to escape.

But before that..
Decimal Two grumbled, stepping towards to Existy who was in the back of the crowd.

DECIMAL TWO:
YOU FUCKER. WHAT THE FUCK? YOU TOLD ME IT WASN'T A KILLING GAME.

EXISTY:
DID I? HAHA.. I DON'T REALLY GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR PEE-TEE-ES-DEE.

DECIMAL TWO:
I thought there wouldn't be any blood, you fucker.

The green decimal number gripped Existy tightly, scoffing in the process.

EXISTY:
I never said that. Perhaps you didn't read the magazine well.

DECIMAL TWO:
YOU LITTLE-

A scream was heard in the distance, the two of them turned around to see the glass dome shattered. Two contestants dropped dead.

EXISTY:
HE...

EXISTY AND DECIMAL TWO, IN UNISON:
USED THE KNIFE TO ESCAPE?

DECIMAL TWO:
Great. We have a serial killer..

Existy took a closer look, and looked at the ones who died. It seemed to be Pencil and Gaty?

Gaty killed himself after stabbing Pencil in the arm, but luckily Pencil wasn't dead as they thought..

Pencil stood up looking at the two hosts.

PENCIL:
What the fuck are you gonna do with her? Sheesh, nothings gonna fix this broken bone.

Pencil scoffed at them before walking away, leaving them with Gaty.

DECIMAL TWO:
What's with her?

EXISTY:
SEEMS GRUMPY.

They publicly buried Gaty's body beside all the other ones dead. Decimal Two viewed the other graves, looking at it in disgrace.

DECIMAL TWO, TO HIMSELF: That bitch had more killed.. What in the Objectverse is in their head..?

Decimal Two turned their view the glitchy host, putting dirt ontop of Gaty.

DECIMAL TWO:
What a sicko..

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/N
I REACHED THE AMOUNT OF WORDS I PROMISED MYSELF TO WRITE! Thanky you for reading, and ill see you in the next chapter next saturday!

-author