Gabi Na (FILLER)

After a few days, no death had happened. It was cold, since winter was coming. A lot thought they would freeze to death, but Existy put up heaters at the right time.

Luckily, the contestants got free time and they were able to get their minds off the game. Snowflakes fell down, Snowball was used to make a large snowman, Tree was used to create a christmas tree though he seemed to be annoyed with it.

Laughing was the sound that everyone heard and the sound everyone made. Snowballs, snowmans, snow angels, ice carving.. They did A LOT of winter activities.

Everyone had fun, snowballs hitting and laughter was heard in each corner. Even Tennis Ball seemed to enjoy it. Match and Pencil looked at eachother as they watched from their cabins.

MATCH:
Pence-pence, I'm so happy we have my cabin all to ourselves!

PENCIL:
Hey, it's been so long Match! I can't believe we survived a total of..

MATCH:
Sixteen days..?

PENCIL:
Definitely!

They laughed together, telling gossip from their cabins. Everyone seemed to click together for their break. They just all seemed to be so happy.

Existy watched from above, sitting in the top of the lobby roof.

EXISTY:
MY CONTESTANTS.. THEY ALL SEEM SO JOYOUS.

EXISTY:
I HOPE YOUR PROUD OF ME.

Even Existy enjoyed the snow. When confronted about the snow, they just say 'it was his favorite season.'. Though it seemed eerie, the 'him' was probably dead.

Then, all the students huddled up to the center of the lobby, a large campfire blazing and lighting up the dark sky that was above them.

FIREY:
Dang.. That's brighter than me.

COINY:
Of course it is. It looks BETTER than your face.

FIREY:
EXCUSE ME? WHY YOU LITTLE-

The two started arguing, though they don't know why they huddled in the center, Existy popped up with a sound effect.

EXISTY:
HELLO AGAIN! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR BREAK.

Existy spawned marshmallows into their hands (or legs.).

Book seemed to notice.. Ice Cube is melting from the heat of the blazing hot fire. So they put snow ontop of them. It worked. Somehow.

EXISTY:
ENJOY YOUR BREAK TILL IT LASTS KIDDOS. YOU NEVER KNOW IT MIGHT BE YOUR LAST!

Everyone got closer to the fire, and roasted their marshmallows.

BUBBLE:
I wish Ruby was here so I can share this s'more.

FLOWER:
Can I have that..?

BUBBLE:
Oh! S-sure Flower!

Unseemingly, the two got to become friends. After all, they lost a precious friend they both had.

Book roasted a marshmallow for Ice Cube, Gaty tripped and accidentally formed a two while trying to get up in the snow, Teardrop is both evaporating and freezing, Basketball managed to get closer to Robot Flower.. Everyone just started to bond together.

After all, like what Existy said, it might be your last. A lot ignored that. Tennis Ball seemed alone, but everyone bonding.. He can't help but join in too.

Just like the fire, he warmed up to everyone and turned into his normal self.

Leafy was glad he was normal, after all she spent half of her week trying to help him move on.

Then, the campfire's blaze was gone. Everyone headed to bed with smiles in their faces. All of them were glad to have their minds rested without thinking of another death.

Leafy headed to bed, hopping into her creaky bed. It was squeaky, but she didn't mind.

LEAFY:
It's late.

She noticed a note beside her nightstand. It was from Firey. It was just a check up note. Which was nice, since Firey would rarely check up on anyone.

Leafy wrote back, but decided to send it tomorrow.

She lays back, resting her eyes.

It's late. It is late.

.ఇ ◝‿◜ ఇ just a filler, nothing to say ^^