Stuffed With Pain PT.2

Pillow had been teleported into the middle of the court, with judgemental looks everywhere.

PIN:
Didn't know you had such malicious intent.

Pin had muttered without anyone hearing, but only Pillow did.

EXISTY:
WHAT'S YOUR FINAL WORDS MADAM PILLOW?

Pillow looked at Existy, then to the crowd before speaking,

PILLOW:
Don't have much to say. Good night!

The floor below her suddenly dissapeared, and everyone was teleported to the undergrounds of..

EXISTY:
WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUNDS OF HELL!! TODAY WE WILL WATCH PILLOW TRY NOT TO GET STABBED BY LIVING CHESS PIECES!

Audible gasps were heard in the background and without any countdown the chess pieces started attacking Pillow, but thankfully she was ready enough

Pillow got a few scratches and randomly stole a sword from a chess piece, many contestants thought she might live but..

The pawn chess piece had managed to hit her and she fell down. Many gasps, and some unamused by this. Soon after, Pillow was dragged out by the chess pieces.

EXISTY:
BACK THERE, PILLOW WILL BE GETTING CUT OPEN AND STUFFED WITH DANGEROUS THINGS!

Naily didn't like the sound of that. Neither did a lot of contestants..

After of what felt like an hour but really it was a few minutes, Pillow was brought outside, stuffed with knives, razors, and what appeared to be fiberglass?

EXISTY:
DID ANYONE HOLD A GRUDGE ON HER OR WHAT? CAUSE THIS PART OF HER GETTING STUFFED WAS REQUESTED.

FLOWER:
Oh right, I did request for that.

Almost all of the contestants gasped at Flower, who just shrugged. Bubble, who was beside her, scooted back from her slightly.

EXISTY:
WELL CONGRATS, SHE'S DEFINITELY DEAD AFTER THIS!

Flower scoffed and soon everyone was teleported to the cafeteria and had breakfast early in the morning.

The 'alliance' group was in the far left, trying to come up with some plan to keep themselves safe.

Some were very traumatised by the looks of it. They all ate and chatted in a kind of cheery yet depressing way.

Everyone had exited the cafeteria, and they went to the lobby.

EXISTY:
TODAY WE HAVE FREE TIME! YOU HAVE TIME TO PLOT DEATHS, EXPLORE, OR JUST DO NOTHING IN GENERAL!

A lot was happy for this decision. A free day was earned for them since the death and execution were so late at night.

The 'smart ones' group had went to the forest, exploring further more than everyone. It seemed so dark in the forest, the smart ones described.

Meanwhile the group Blocky made called 'the pranksters' were busy spiking up ideas on pranking at least half of the cast.

The alliance group is, of course, doing nothing in general rather than chatting. Many contestants seemed so lively to the fact they forgot they were in a killing game.

TACO:
Guys, I'll just go out for a bit.

Taco's cabinmates, who were playing Monopoly, letted Taco go out for some time.

Taco decided that she would explore the temple near the lobby. It was not that far.. Maybe she might get a random artifact and then flex it off!

Taco didn't want anything bad happening. Especially when everyone is losing their awareness.

She went in cautiously, her steps quiet in the temple.

She sees an artifact, it was colored white with red eyes. White means good right? So she grabbed it and head out.

Her vision suddenly gets dark. Too dark in fact.

She passes out in the open field.

It's late. Really late.

All the contestants went inside their cabins by now. But Cabin 8 was worried.

Taco hasn't came back.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hello! Again, you know the drill! Pillow basically got stabbed by the chess piece and got cut open and stuffed with daggers knives nails and more (i made it more since i wanted human au deaths to be more brutal) in the human au

So it's a late uploaded chapter, and i lied about next chap being fluff.. But ehhh u can handle it

Thank you for your paitence and sorry for the short chapter! Writer's block :(

- author