5

Nova

*two months later*

"Mommy. Mommy."

I opened my eyes to see Lani and Ley jumping on the bed. I smiled at their fun.

"I'm up. Stop jumping on the bed." I said, making them stop jumping.

"No. Ya'll good."

Odell walked in with his basketball sagging a little bit to show his Calvin Klein boxers. I bit my lip at his body but soon shook out of it.

"Nope. They need to know not to do stuff like this." I said, making them stare at me and Odell aruging.

"Baby, they fine."

"I'm not your baby, but what you want for breakfast ?" I said, getting out the bed. I saw his eyes trail my body up and down.

"What's on the menu ?" He asked, staring at my ass while bend over to fix up the bed.

"It doesn't really m-" I was cut off by Odell pressing his body against mine. My cheeks began a bright shade of red. I turned around and he placed me on the bed. He placed a kiss on my cheek and continued to place them on my neck and shoulder.

"O-Odell." I moaned as he placed more kisses on my chest. Then the doorbell rung. I quickly got from under him and took off to get the door.

"I got it." Ley and Lani said, running to the door. I kinda pushed them out the way to open it.

There two men and two women with four kids. They stared at me , surprised.

" Who are you ?" The black woman said, raising her eyebrows at me. She had long hair and bangs that stopped at her eyebrows. A little girl clung to her side.

"Elaina baby, be nice. Hi, I'm Victor." I guess Victor said to his wife, because her rock is big. I shook his hand.

"Nova." I said, letting go of his hand and moving out the way, letting them in. They all walked into the living room and their eyes widened. The white woman looked at me.

"You cleaned all this ?"

"Sadly, yes. I hate when things are messy." I said, making a face. Her husband smirked at me. Odell heavy footed ass comes down on the steps. He slips but tried to cover it over with a pushup. I started snickering at him and he came up behind me.

"What's funny ?" He whispered in my ear. He softly bit my ear. I was about to moan but then I realize company was here so I pushed him off of me.

"Aye, what up niggas ?" Odell said, getting off of me and dapping Victor and the other guy.

"Ooooh mommy he said a bad word." One little girl said. Aww she was so cute.

"I know Ava , tell him it's bad." The mother said to her daughter. She ran over to Odell and stuck her hand out. Odell smiled at her and gave her a dollar out of his pocket. She gave him a hug and ran back to her mom, giving the dollar to her to put in her purse.

"Man how much more money are you gonna give her ?"

"Eli, shit I don't even know." Odell said, giving Ava another dollar. I just shook my head and went back upstairs. The girls were playing and I went back to my room I shared with Odell. I was actually against it but he continued to bother me when I was sleeping in the guest room so I gave up. I took a shower and got out.

Odell took me shopping the second week I came here. He bought me so much stuff it is ridiculous. His closet was half full anyway. I scanned through the racks, not knowing what to wear.

"You can't figure out what to wear ?"

I jumped and turned around to see Odell, smirking at me. I soon felt a breeze and looked down. He snatched off my towel.

"What the fuck, Odell ?" I shouted, covering my body parts and turning around. He quickly turned around and shut the closet door.

"Odell, what-"

"Sshh." He whispered. He attacked my neck with kisses. I threw my head back and moaned in pleasure. He picked me up and lightly pressed me against the wall with the shoes were contained.

"O-Odell." I moaned.

His hands traveled all over my body, sending rushes of excitement over me. His hands roughly grabbed my ass and traveled to my stomach, going lower each second. Once his cold index finger rubbed clit, I threw my hips forward.

"You like that ?"

I nodded my head as he rubbed me faster. I kept moaning and threw my head back.

"Don't you ever wear shorts like that in front of company, alright ?"

"Yessss." I moaned loudly. I clenched around his fingers.

"Fuck you tight." He grunted, thrusting his fingers faster.

I was so close and I closed my eyes, trying to fight off the feeling. I opened my eyes about to cum then I saw the door open and all of them looking.

"OH MY GOSH." I screamed and tried to get out of his arms. I quickly snatched the towel from the floor and wrapped it around me. Odell turned back around and smirked at me.

"Umm we were gonna ask you a question , but you're busy.....so we just-"

"Aight"

They soon left, leaving me and Odell in the closet. Odell turned back to me.

"Now where were we ?" He asked, about to kiss me again. I stopped him.

"Bye." I said, pushing my hand into his face. He huffed and walked out. I quickly found a black dress. It was simple but cute. I put on some lotion and deodorant and a little perfume. I slipped the dress on and walked down the steps. All eyes were on me. Odell grabbed my arm, spun me around and made me sit on his lap.

"Odell, I need to make lunch." I whispered while everyone else was talking.

"We can just go out to eat." he said, rubbing my leg.

"Odell, I can make something. It wont take me-"

"You heard what I said and that's final." He harshly whispered. I felt myself get a little hot again. I probably wouldn't let Odell touch me anymore because I have to resist temptation.

This was gonna be hard.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Read my Other Books, Beautifully Spotted and My Little Secret.

The second part will be up later on.