22

Just had to add a little recap :)

Nova

"I need you to do something for me." He said, pulling into an abandoned parking lot with an abandoned building.

"What ?"

"SO..... I owe my drug dealer some money but I aint paying him shit so you gotta go in and pay my favor." He said, quickly.

"I am not having sex for money." I said, astonished. He chuckled and pulled something out of his glove compartment.

A gun.

He takes the safety off and cocks it.

"Go in there. Say Rue Ran sent me to pay dues. You do it. Walk out and things will be fine." He said, pointing the gun at me.

"But you have all this money but you-"

"Don't even start. Go in there and come back. I'm giving you 45 minutes.2 G's & Go." He said, looking at his watch.

I got out the car and sped walked to the door, banging on it. No one answered.

"Rue Ran sent me here."

Soon, the door opened wide and I was dragged inside. A white man with many tattoos stared down at me.

"Why did he send you here ?"

"B-because h-h-he wanted m-me to pay off his d-dues."

The man laughed started laughing as hard as he could.

"All that damn money and- nevermind but honestly if I was the boss, I would let you go but the boss is evil as fuck. But go straight, make two lefts and a right and you will figure out what you need to do. " He said, shrugging.

I followed his directions and knocked on a door that said Boss.

"Come in."

I lightly grabbed the knob and turned it, pushing into the door for it to open. There was an older black male with a suit on but a chick was sucking him up and I almost died.

"Who you here for ? Kerry get up, I'll let you finish later." He said, dismissing her. She nodded her head and walked past me, smirking. We both watched her walk off and after the door shut , we both looked at each other.

"So what you here for ?"

"Rue Ran wanted me to pay off his dues." I said, standing up straightly.

"You invovled with him ?"

"What ?"

"Another girl looking retarded because of his dumbass. But you did it to yourself. So how much are we talking ?"

"2 G's." I said, shrugging.

"So every five hundred is one man. So you get four to sleep with for dues."

"I can't do this."

He started laughing.

"Oh you are. But I will let you give me head first because those lips are looking nice right now." He said, licking his lips and looking at with low eyes.

" Can I atleast sit down for a couple minutes ?" I whined , sitting down. He nodded and pointed to a seat infront of his desk. I took off my heels and rubbed my feet, thinking of a plan. I leaned forward to grab my heels and saw a gun close to my left foot.

"Now come on sweetheart I aint got all day." He said, turned around , staring at his wall. I pulled up my dress and slipped the gun on the side of my panties. I crawled over to the other side and stared up at him.

"So you gon' suck it or not ?"

"Nope." I said.

He gripped me by my hair and pulled onto his lap.

"Now I can get something better." He whispered, evilly.

"Yeah a trip to hell."

"What ?"

I pulled the gun from my side and got up, walking a few steps back away from him.

"Little girl . You can't use that."

"Oh but I will."

I moved the gun down and pointed it at his balls. I smiled and pressed the trigger.

"FUCK !" He shouted. Banging started to rumble the room.

"Boss, you alright ?"

I shoved the gun to his head.

"Say yes and you wont die."

"Yeah we good in here."

"Alright."

The steps soon disappeared. He looked up at me with a smile and stood up.

At once, he tried to grab the gun but missed. He turned around and grabbed his gun from his side. We stared each other as the other's gun was in our faces.

"You have some balls girl." He said,smiling at me.

"ANd how is that ?"

"Not even a nigga has came at me like you have right now. But too bad you're gonna die before anyone knows."

"Alright." I said, shrugging and lowering the gun. The shock was very obvious on his face.

"W-wait you give up just like that ?"

"No bye." I said, shooting him in the head. I saw him blood shatter everything even me and dress and my fucking hair !

But then reality hit. I killed someone. I killed someone's father. Someone's brother. Someone's son. Someone's grandchild. Someone's great grandchild. Family. Blood. That can't ever be replaced.

Soon the door busted open and a S.W.A.T team came in.

"Put your hands up." They shouted, pushing their guns in my direction.

"Shit." I said, putting my hands up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment

Read My Other Books !