13

Dedicated to beauty_within123 & lilwoadi for reading, voting and commenting but back to the story.

Nova and Rue at the top at the game (they are just not Beyonce and Jay Z)

Nova

I sat down with Rueben in the courtside seats as we watched the Golden State Warriors VS Clevland Cavaliers. We flew here a few hours ago and arrived in a hotel. Then we drove here. I was just looking at everyone and everything. Then Stephen Curry jogged pass me.

Uggghh. I just died.

"Aye, Steph !" Rueben shouted, smirking at me.

"Rueben Randle." I scolded.

"What's up, man. Haven't seen you in awhile." Stephen Curry said, dapping him up.

"And who are you miss ?"

I couldn't get words out and just started stuttering.

"Umm. I. Umm." I stopped embarrassing myself and hid my face in Rueben's shirt. Rueben thought it was the funniest thing in the world.

"This is Nova."

"Hello Nova." Stephen said, grabbing my hand and kissing it. I tried to stop myself from passing out.

"H-hi." I squeaked, hiding my face deeper into Rueben's shirt. Stephen talked to Rue a little bit more and soon left with the game starting.

The game was going good. LeBron could not stand a chance against Steph. Then halftime came. Cheerleaders danced and stuff looking cute. And this kiss cam came on.

They had everyone and they momma up there. I got a text message from Elaina.

QueenE: The kids are fine.

Supernova : Were they any trouble ?

QueenE : Girl don't worry. But you might wanna look up.

I got confused but looked up to see the kiss cam on me and Rueben. Steph ran over and started the crowd up.

"KISS !"

He rowded up the crowd so they were cheering us on also. Rueben and I both shrugged our shoulders at each other.

"I guess we have to do this ?" I asked. He smirked and nodded his head. Within a second, I grabbed his face and kissed him. The whole crowd roared, cheering for us. I finally pulled away laughing but I felt something that I don't know what I was supposed to feel.

The Warriors won. I knew they were but Rueben wanted to argue that the Cavs were gonna win. Uh no. He is just so inlove with LeBron that he chose the Cavs.

"Now you have to give me a back massage." I said, opening the door to our hotel room. He sucked his teeth.

"Why ?" He whined.

" You made the bet."

"But can I get a massage thought ?" He pouted. He looks like the girls.

"Aww. Poohbear." I said, patting the side of his face.

He smiled a little, probably thinking I was gonna let him slide.

"I don't care for your sad talks . Now turn around so I can take off my stuff so you can give me a back massage."

He huffed and went into the bathroom. I took my shirt off along with my bra and laid down on my stomach, waiting for Rueben to come out with the massage oils.

I received a text.

Don't let his sweet ways change who he really is inside - Odell.

I rolled my eyes and locked my phone.

He wants to say stuff about Rueben but you kicked me out and basically pushed me into his arms. Ight then.

Rueben soon came out with the oils in his hands and annoyed face.

"You mad bro ?" I asked laughing. He snorted and walked over to the bed, throwing the oils on the bed.

"Do I have to ?" He whined again. I giggled.

"Yes. Now come on."

I closed my eyes and laid there, waiting for him to get started. I felt his big hands rub against my shoulders. I moaned as he continued to work on my shoulders and back.

"You are really good at this." I moaned as he kneed out another knot in my back.

He continued to rub my back until all the knots were out. I felt myself being turned over and I opened eyes.

Rueben climbed over me and I was about to jump out of the bed but Rueben pinned his body very close to mine, making me press back into the bed.

He attacked my lips with his intoxicating kisses. His lips trailed down to my neck and my chest as I moaned.

-At this point, if you can't take the nasty. Don't read this part.-

"R-Ruebe-"

"Sssh, let me take care of you."

His tongue danced around my nipple and he bit it.

"Shit." I mumbled.

He did the same to the another my breast.

His hands rubbed up and down my body as I tried to fight off the great feeling he was giving me. With my breath getting heavier, Rueben's hands traveled down to my panty line. He ripped off my panties to only see how wet I was.

"You wet for daddy ?"

His hand rubbed against me, making me shout from his warm touch.

"Fuck." I cursed.

"Ssh." He whispered, covering my mouth.

His fingers ran across my slit. At once, his fingers were inside of me. I shouted a muffled shout and arched my back. He pulled his fingers out and I soon relaxed. Rueben soon shoved his fingers back in. I shouted, in pleasure. He started to swirl his fingers inside of me and I rolled my eyes back. His fingers continued to thrust in and out of me relentlessly. The pressure building up was finally released and I came. My legs were shaking and he finally uncovered my mouth.

"I'm not done yet." He whispered. I hesitantly leaned back my head on the pillow.

His warm breath flew over me and I shook a little. His soft tongue rubbed my slit up and down.I threw my head back in pleasure and I shouted. His tongue forced its way inside of me. He licked and sucked every corner he could find.

"Fuck. "

My legs started to shake again as I screamed his name.

"Reuben !" I screamed as my orgasm ran though my body and I came. I weakly turned over and closed my eyes. Rueben came behind me and kissed my neck, rubbing my body to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment

It got a little far, didn't it ?

Oh well. None of my business.

Read My Other Books, My Little Secret & Beautifully Spotted

-Tae