15

And thank you to the following people who comment on every chapter.

beauty_within123 , TiaraHennidrix , kelia34 , naynay0455

Back to the story & sorry for it being short. :(

Nova

I woke up in the guest room. I felt pains down there and knew I was on my period .I sighed and got out of the bed. I took a shower and grabbed a random outfit.

(Outfit in MM up top.)

I put my outfit on and walked out the bedroom, shutting the door. I heard voices downstairs and went down there.

I walked down the steps and went to the living room. Eli, Victor, Odell, Hannah and Rueben were sitting down, watching basketball on the tv and talking. Hannah looked at me and smirked. I gave her an evil smile, which made her frown. I soon smiled and walked into the kitchen.

Elaina, Abby and the girls were cooking.

"What you guys cooking ?" I asked as the girls were eating at the table first.

"We made waffles, eggs and bacon." Lani shouted, shoving a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"And we cut fruit but I got a boo-boo." Ley said, showing me her finger. She had a Hello Kitty bandaid on it.

" You okay ?" I asked.

"Yep. It's Gucci."

I laughed and walked over to the stove where Elaina and Abby were cooking.

"You finally up ?" Abby asked, putting more waffles on a plate.

"Yeah, I had a rough day yesterday."

"Jet Lag ?"

"Nah. Somebody mad they didn't get to jet. At all." Elaina smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Was that supposed to be sexual or no ?" Abby asked confused.

Elaina and I both just gave her that look.

"Okay. It was sexual." She said, nodding to herself.

"Nothing should be sexual around here." Victor claimed as he and everyone else came into the kitchen.

Rueben walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I shrugged him off and walked to the refrigerator and pulled out the Orange Juice.

"Ooh. Trouble In Paradise ?"

I turned around to see Hannah smirking.

"Hannah. Don't die." I snapped.

"Haha. " Elaina started laughing.

"Girls go upstairs."Abby instructed. The girls ran upstairs and shut the door. It was very quiet as we all got our food and sat down.

Elaina

When we all sat down, the silence was killing all of us.

"So how was everyone's day today ?" Abby asked, trying to lighten the mood.

"It went to shit yesterday." Victor said, stabbing his food and eyeing Rueben.

"Maybe it wouldn't go to shit if no one caught an attitude yesterday." Nova said, throwing her head to the side and looking at Rueben.

He finna get tag teamed in this bitch.

"Ya'll petty as fuck." He said, shaking his head and laughing.

"Oh we petty ? Rueben, don't embarrass yourself." Victor said, laughing. This isn't the Victor I haven't seen in such a long time.

When I first met Victor, he was a cold hearted drug dealer. At 17, we met by me walking around the street like I was grown. He tried to holla at me, I caught an attitude and went off. He checked me and that was it. Then I took him out of the drug game and we both went to college and he got drafted.

This was his thug side that I never Kennedy to see but thank God she is upstairs.

"Fuck you, Victor." Rueben said, standing up. Victor kept laughing and stood up, stretching.

"Man you don't want this ass whoopin' ." Victor smirked.

"I like to see you try."

"What's good then ?"

"Victor, baby stop." I said, pulling on his shirt to make him stop walking to Rueben.

"Nah. He wanna act like act all tough. Shit let him get his ass beat by someone who can show him what tough is."

"Pussy ass bitch."

"Imma pussy but yo' ass don't even walk over here ?"

"I'm glad yo' daddy died."

Without a blink, Victor runs over and punches Rueben in the nose. Rueben fell back and Victor took his chance to fuck him up.

Everyone was screaming for him to stop.

Finally, Odell and Eli pulled Victor off of Rueben.

" Speak about my fucking father again bitch. Get fucked up." He roared.

"Daddy ?"

We all turn around to see Kennedy poking her head from the door.

"Baby I-" Victor tried to explain.

Kennedy face fell at the sight of Rueben. Tears fell down her face as she ran back upstairs.

"I'll get her." I mumbled, following her footsteps.

I ran up the steps and got to the top, without breath.

I sucked it up and went searching for Kennedy. I checked the girls room to see the twins sleep. I heard a noise in the closet. Kennedy is terrible of hiding.

"Kennedy ?" I whispered.

I heard her sniffling and got on my knees, slowly opening the closet door.

Kennedy was sitting in the corner, with a red face.

I slid my body closer to hers. I grabbed her small body and cradled her as she cried.

"Is daddy gonna do that to me ?"

"No. Daddy will never hurt us." I whispered, kissing her forehead.

=-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Vote & Comment

Read My Other Books