24

I will not update until the end of this week or a little bit before then because I have family things to handle.

No POV

Nova began to scream to the top of her lungs while Donald Craggen , Executive Assistant Director for Criminal Investigations, stared at her with confusion.

Soon, two female officers ran in and jogged to Nova. Nova was pushed to the ground and was held until she calmed down. But she never did. One of the female officers, pulled out a silver needle as Nova was screaming. She shoved the needle into Nova's forearm , letting the clear drug get into Nova's system.

Nova voice started to lower as her body tried to fight off the drug. Her body movements were decreasing as her eyes slowly became shut. The officers picked her up and walked out the room. Nova was put on a bed and was left alone.

In twelve hours, she soon woke up and was very confused. 

Why was she ?

How did she get here ?

Memories hit her like a ton of bricks and it destroyed her. The tears. The blood. The cries. She was unsure of anything right now. 

Nova

 I sat there for hours until someone came in. I looked up to see one of the police officers. She was about 5'8. She was Hispanic descendant and had long brown hair. She had a mole on her cheek, making an excellent beauty mark. Her eyes were small but she had a big nose with thin lips.

"Sweetheart, time for you to change." She smiled at me.

I nodded my head and stood up. She walked ahead of me as I looked down, following her. She led me into a room and I heard water run.

"You will be able to shower for ten minutes and you will have to change into this jumpsuit." She said, smiling at me and then walking off. I took off my bloody clothes and threw them onto the floor. I walked into the shower and quickly washed the blood off of me. Someone else's lively hood was on me and I was disgusted. I kept scrubbing until my skin was the same color as the blood. I kept scrubbing until the water turned off. I grabbed the light blue towel next to me and dried myself off. I put on the orange jumpsuit and looked at myself at the cracked mirror. 

I wasn't even myself anymore.

 "Are you done yet ?" The police officer said. I nodded and picked up my clothes, following her out the door. I looked at her name tag and saw Star. Oh we got the same last name.  She led me back to the room I was in. But a bed and food was in there. I ran inside and ate as fast I could. I was starving. After I finished,she took the plate and left.

In the middle of the night,  I was woken up by the same lady. 

"Rise and shine, You are being transferred." She said, pulling me up.  I was confused but I followed her. Many other in orange jumpsuits were walking like me the same way. We were all tired and confused. We were forced to walk in line until we got outside. A white van was out and we started to pile in it. I was sitting by myself in the front. We drove for about an hour and everyone else was sleep while I was up, scared of where we were going.  Soon we were driving up and I saw a sign.

You are now entering Riker's Island. New York's Boldest Criminals.

Odell

I was at my house alone. Hannah was running around somewhere with that white fuckboy. I can't believe I put her before Nova and I can't change it now. Apparently Nova disappeared two days ago and no one has seen her. I threw My football in the air, and catching for I don't know how long. I got bored and turned on the tv. ESPN was on and for some reason, I didn't want to watch it.  So I grabbed the remote flipping through channels until I landed on the news.

This white lady was talking about someone important.

Breaking news : Murder, Prositution and Drug charge all together ? Apparently, Nova Star was arrested for Prostitution, Drugs , and the Murder of Jonathan Kage. She was found with a gun and Jonathan Kage's bloddy body. Jonathan Kage has been on the run for ten years as a notorious pimp and drug dealer for the northeast. Nova Star was arrested right after she shot him in the head. He died instantly. Other men and women working for Kage, were also arrested for drugs and prostitution. Star is now in custody.

What ?

Nova is in jail ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote & Comment

Read All My Books