Chapter 1

Briana jones

BRI WAKE UP YOUR GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL. my mom yelled
Ughhhh I'm up. I yelled back
I got up and got ready, this year, I'm a Junior and I've changed a bit, my hair is longer and beautiful, body is fantastic and my outfits were so cute, I looked good, last year was a mess but it doesn't matter now because I'm not gonna let anyone pick on me this year. Stacy Blake is the school queen B she likes to make fun of people and I was one of them. Not this year because I'll beat her ass if she thinks she can Bully me.

Bri's outfit

   Mom I'm ready

Mom I'm ready. I said while coming down the stairs
Okay sweet let's go and we'll stop by Wendy's to get something to eat on the way.
After we got Wendy's I was in front of the school and I took a breath
Here we go, I got out and a few people were looking my ways some were my bullies from last year and they looked jealous and bitchy. I snickered.

Anyways I ignored them and walked to my locker to put my stuff away and my best friend raven came up and hugged me.
hey bestie, she said.
Hey boo, I said back. What's your first class on your schedule.
Math with Mr. Williams. Raven whines
How about you.
My first class that I see on my schedule, I had math, I hate math. I groaned Mr. Williams always has a stick up his ass gets mad very easily.
But at least we'll be in the same class.
The bell rang and we were a little late.

Ms. Jones and Ms. Faith why are you late to my class, Mr. Williams said annoyed.
Well Mr. Grumpy we were late because it's our first day and we were putting alway our stuff in our locker can we not do that Mr. Williams. I sassed
Why don't you and Ms. Faith take a sit and quit with the attitude.
And why don't you pull that stick out your ass Mr. W. He looked shocked and yelled get out of my classroom and you will have detention after school!

I got up and left, I got in trouble on my first day. I sighed.
Not wanting to stay here I left the school on my way to this cafe called Danna's, I'll be back at school for the rest of my class my second class which is AP Biology.
I walked into the cafe and ordered a sandwich and a drink taking a sit in a booth by a window, my food came and I started eating and scrolling on my phone.

The cafe door rang and all of a sudden everyone became quiet I was still on my phone so I didn't really pay attention.
Someone came and sat down in front of me. Aren't you supposed to be in school beautiful. I looked up and this really handsome man was in front of me.
I don't think that none of your business and I don't talk to strangers I'm 17 so you can leave me alone.
He laughed.
I don't think you know who I am sweetheart so I'd be a good girl if you don't want to get punished. He said.
Who in the hell does he think he is, i got up ready to leave but he grabbed me and put me on his lap. I started to squirm in his lap. You better stop or you'll regret it later babygirl. I froze feeling something big and hard under me.
Let me go, I have to get back to school. I said feeling scared as he was touching my hair and smelling me.

I'll see you soon baby girl, very soon he whispered in my ear, letting me go, I ran back to school on time for my second class.
where were you. Raven asked I was looking for you after math class
I went to a cafe, that all I told her and focused on the lesson.

First time writing hope y'all like it and I sometimes don't over read my stuff you if my words look funny comment and I'll change it maybe😂
Just read the story 😭🫶🏽