Chapter 18

Antonio's pov

After my men took Rick Dante's father away to another Warehouse, we took the girls home making sure they are okay and kissing them before going to the warehouse. When we get there Rick is in a chair laughing, I was obviously pissed off because he disrespected my babygirl and laughing in my face. Antonio what took you so long, how's my wife and her sexy daughter doing he said smirking, that enraged me I stabbed his hands and punched him in the face, he yelled and cursed at me, don't you ever mention my babygirl dickhead you will regret it I said. Why did you and your son come after me and my baby, that was pretty stupid of you and him, did you really think I was gonna lose, me being the most powerful mafia. You will never be powerful then me Rick you pathetic bastard I laugh.
My son found out about Briana and what her and your power so her took her and her friend to make you and Ben suffer but your girl was smart and for her mother she was just to sexy to let go so I wanted her all to myself he smirked.

Well you were never see either one of them again because you will die here, I pulled out my gun pointing it at his head ready to kill him. Wait I know something that Briana doesn't know about her mother and I think you would want to hear this it's really important but you will have to let me go for me to tell you, he said and I have more information about other things like your mother, I know where she is he said mockingly smirking at me.
How about I cut Rick jr. off and feed him to you and then kill you if you don't fucking answer me I will make you said in a dark demanding voice
Ben hand me the machete, he hands it to me and I walked over to Rick. So should I start with Rick jr or your legs, your choice and you wouldn't want me to choose because I'm an a very impatient man. Come on Antonio just let me live I didn't kidnap your girl my son did and I leave them alone, okay I'll let you go but you have to tell me everything, he look at me not believing a word I was saying so I told my men to untie him, Ben was looking at me crazy but I insuring him that Rick won't be leaving by eyeing him with a slightly smirk, when my men untied Rick he was shocked the I "was" going to let him go. Now Rick tell me everything I  said giving him a fake friendly smile.

Briana's pov

Antonio has been gone for a long time I've been waiting for him to get back I'm starting to worry, I went to go check on my mom and she was still sleeping, I'm still worried about her she was not herself and I understand. I texted Raven to see if she was still up, she react me back saying she will be over in a minute she gonna shower first. I got out my pajamas and went and took a shower, when I was done I put on all my vanilla scented products

Briana's

Raven's

Raven came over and we talked and waited for our men comforting each other on the day we went through, I put on some shows to watch until we fell asleep next to each other

I wake up to someone pulling me closer to them and I already know who it was, what took u took you so long I tried staying awake until you got back I was getting worried I said in my sleepy voice, sorry babygirl I just had to get answers about some personal stuff and I'll always be okay, he said kissing me passionately. Lets go to sleep we going back home tomorrow so we have to be up, we laid in each other arms sleeping peacefully.

The morning came and we were up, I got my mom ready and she still wasn't talking, it's like she's not even here. Hey, we're done packing let's meet everybody down in the lobby, Antonio gapped our bags and we left the room, on the elevator it was so quiet, i was still scared of heights so I stood close to Antonio. When we got to the lobby we checked out heading to the airport, can't wait to get home and relax a little bit also get my mom some help and I noticed in the car Antonio been watching my mom a lot since he came back I wonder what's all of that about, I'll ask him later.

We arrived at the airport where his private jet landed this morning and got on, we took our sits and got ready for the plane to take off, they served us breakfast on the plane because we forgot to eat when we left. We were gonna be on the flight for a while so Antonio gave me his laptop to watch anything I want or he said I could shop online if I want and he gave me his credit card. Why do you always spoil me I said giggling, because a my queen deserves to be spoiled he said
I blushed shyly you are amazing but I'm not going to use your a lot of your money, I want to start my own business doing hair I said smiling I kissing his cheek and got back to the laptop. Raven came over with Ben so we were all watching the show cobra kai and cuddling on the couch while my mom was resting. This show is so good but will Miguel be okay because how could he survive that fall yeah he landed pretty hard I don't even think he will even be able to walk, Antonio and Ben were so into the show they didn't notice we landed. Guys we are here let's go we can finish the show later, me and raven laugh at how cute they are, I woke up my mom and left the plane and went to the car
Antonio had a serious face staring at my mother but softened it when he saw me, what going on you been eyeing my mom a lot I asked I'll tell you when we get home in my office with your mother there. On our way to the mansion I see my mother nervous and shaking she turn to me with an expression on her face that I couldn't tell what it was but I know it was not good.

When we arrived at the mansion, Antonio asked use to wait in his office while make a phone call. What is this all about ben, he looked at me sadly sorry Bri but Antonio has to tell you himself he said looking at me and then looking over to my mother giving her a dirty look. After a minute Antonio came back, he sat in his chair and began to talk, babygirl I don't know how to say this but your mother is not your real mother this woman right here is a assassin. He said and I was in complete shock.

WTF