Chapter 22

Antonio pov

I can't believe she had the nerve to show up at my house, Ben we have to go now my mother is here and she's at the mansion. What, what do you think she wants? Ben asked, I don't know but we'll find out soon.

Briana pov

What can I do for you Ms. Diaz can I get you a drink I politely said trying to not go off on her after the call with Antonio she ignored us and walked around the house I only stopped her when she was trying to go up stairs. Sorry but you can't just go up stairs, Antonio is on his way here let's just sit and wait. Excuse me, but this is my son house not yours and I'm his mother so I can do whatever ever I want she said rudely. Well Ms. Diaz you've been gone mostly his whole life so are you really his mother or are you just here for money I said back. She gasped, how dare you speak to me like this I could have you thrown out of this house she said angry. It was time for Raven stepped in, excuse me ma'am but this isn't your house either she is your son's girlfriend and he loves her very much so you don't have the authority to do anything raven said. And who are you Antonio mother asked looking raven up and down just like she did with me, I'm Ben's girlfriend raven said back with attitude. Antonio's mother scoffed when did the boys start having bad taste in women especially women like y'all she said, I know she didn't just say that I'll beat her old ass up I said, your husband probably thought the same way when he got married to you raven said, girl the was good, I know boo she said. I can't believe this getting disrespected by gold digging sluts she said. Bitch I yelled finna jump on her when I felt strong arms wrapped around me. Mother what are you doing here and why are you disrespecting my soon to be wife he said with a deadly pissed voice, oh son these women ain't meant for you guys  they are nothing but I could get you with Tiffany my friends daughter she would be much nicer she said, I don't two fucks about Tiffany this right here is my babygirl and that's all I need now tell me What.Are.You.Doing.Here.Now he said demanding, I was getting a little turned on by his voice so deep and demanding but I got focus on what's going on I thought. I'm here to see you son I missed you, I want to be in your life she said with a pathetic sad voice, Ben and raven were standing beside us glaring at Antonio's mother. Antonio laughed you left me and dad we didn't know what happened to you, you disappeared and a lot of money was go from our bank account and when dad died where were you Antonio was breathing hard and was really pissed I got to calm him down. Hey baby look at me I said grabbing his face I know this is really messed up situation right now in front of us but I need you to calm down okay I said giving him sweet kisses on his face it's okay I'm right here with you I spoke softly, he calm down a little, mother I don't want to see you ever again I don't care why you are here if you want money fine I'll give it to you five hundred million sounds good too mother she was shocked umm yeah thank you son but I still want to see you can I just pop you once every year please I won't bother you ever again and I'm sorry I just wasn't happy and I married someone else and we have a child together and we loss a lot of money and can't take care of Katie your half sister she said, now I was shocked she is a terrible mother how could she leave her family I thought disgusted. I don't care you can leave now and don't come back, the money will be in your account tomorrow, she said he last sorry and left. Are you okay babygirl, I should be asking you that, are you okay I asked, I don't know I'm hurt a little bit and pissed, I nodded understanding. Come on let go up stairs we can relax on the bed by cuddling and kissing I said. He nodded and we carried me up the stairs, he sure does like carrying me I giggle.

when we were in his room I grabbed his gray sweatpants and handed to him so he could get comfortable out of his suit. Have you eaten yet I'll be right back you just relax I said I went down stairs and saw raven making lunch, your making lunch for your man too I said, yeah he hasn't eaten yet what you making for Antonio she asked me, I'll make him a chicken wrap with chips on the side and I'll make me one too because your girl hungry, alright boo I'll see you later love you raven said, love you too pookie.

I finished making our lunch heading up stairs, I saw Antonio shirtless on the bed on his phone, I'm back with lunch I said. Anymore longer I was gonna come and get you he said you are so clingy I giggled, only for you love, I set the tray in the middle of the bed and got into Antonio's arms and ate, I looked into my mother and she was telling the truth about her money problems I don't want to help her but a the same time I do which crazy because she disappeared for my life and only came back for money he said frustrated, I understand baby she's still your mother and you feel like you need to help and that's okay because your better than her and I will always be with you no matter what I said and if she ever comes back I'll deal with her I said kissing his cheek.

Antonio pov

I cannot wait to marry Briana she's been amazing and I am so in love with her, she makes me really happy I thought smiling at her despite that so called mother of mines showing up. I grabbed my phone and took a pictures of us. Tonio I wasn't ready I was eating take another one she said whining, I laughed you look adorable so I'm keeping this one and about that picture you sent me today do you still have on that sexy lingerie I smirk, she blush and tried to get up from the bed but wasn't quick enough
I told you I will get you babygirl.

Now let me have my dessert.