Chapter 16

Ben pov

As Antonio left I stayed with my love and comforted her until Briana wakes up that fucker hurt my baby but hurt her best friend more I'm going to torture him until he can't take anymore and cry. Raven fell asleep crying whiles laying on me. I feel angry, the girls shouldn't have went through that, a few hours went by and the doctors informed me that Briana is okay and she's resting right now I texted Antonio telling him about Briana, I woke my love up and told her Briana's okay and if she wants to  go see her. She said yes and ran to the room Briana was in, she walked over and hug her softly, crying by her side.
I know after all of this Raven will want to know everything so I'll tell her when Briana wake up.

I got a text from Antonio saying he will be here quickly and he was, he rushed in the room looking a mess with tears in is eyes, I never seen him like this before he must really love her.

Antonio pov

Well you look terrible i said to Dante, I may look bad but so does your girl after i beat her, he said laughing. This bitch ass pussy just pissed me off so I picked a blade and cut off some of his fingers and punched him in the face he was screaming and crying. I want to know what really happened to Briana's mom and don't fucking lie to me.

My father took a liking to her mother and took her when she was coming back I just said I killed her just first fun to watch your pathetic girlfriend cry I punched him again, say something else dumb again and it will be your eyes that will be cut out next. Now what is your father planning on doing with her. He spit out blood, my father is just like me so he'll probably fuck her and then marry her and train her to be his perfect wife.

Where is your father before I could get an answer I got a texted from Ben says Raven is okay and resting right now, I told my men to watch him and I ran out the door rushing to see my babygirl. I got there on seconds I didn't care about stopping, I ran in quickly going to her room, I know I look a mess but I didn't care I had tear in my eyes seeing my babygirl all bruised up I walked over to her and kiss her head, I'm sorry baby I should've been there faster no one will ever hurt you again. It was getting late, Ben took Raven to our house staying with her all night and I stayed at the hospital all night until my baby wakes up, I fell asleep by her side being stressed.

Next morning

I wake up and Briana was awake, she was crying asking if her mom really gone, I told her no and that he was lying, he just wanted to get a reaction out of you, she calmed down a little. Is she okay though she asked I didn't know if I should tell her but I have to your mother was taken, Dante's father took her, she was on a verge of freaking out so I held her and told her
I will get her back to you, we are looking for her now and we won't stop until we find her I said hugging her.
Would you like to see Raven, I know she would want to see her best friend. She nods her heard still worried, I called Ben telling him to bring Raven to the hospital. You well get discharged soon and I will be taking care of you so you will be staying with me for a while and I don't want any arguments about it, she said nothing but moves closer to me and laid her head on my chest.

Ben and Raven showed up not too long ago, I was talking to Ben outside the door while the girls were talking in the room. Have we gotten anything yet no but we are still looking, how's Briana doing he asked. She's been worried and stressed, how's Raven doing. She was crying a lot yesterday so she is exhausted and concerned about Briana.
The doctor came and checked on my babygirl and said she is okay to be discharged. We left the hospital on our why home and the girl were sleeping in the back seats.
When we get back we have to get more answers from Dante I said to Ben, he nods.
We just gotten back home

Antonio's house

Living room

Kitchen

Antonio's room

Antonio's room

I took Briana up to my room to continue resting I laid her in my bed softly and I left a note telling I will be back just in case she wake up, I kiss her head and left with Ben after he put Raven in bed

We went to the warehouse and tortured Dante some more to get more answers, we hooked electric wires on him and left it on until he was begging us to stop. Where are they and I won't ask again, they're in Vegas pls stop this and kill me already he said crying like a little bitch, Ben you can take care of him I'll head back.

I called my men and told them to get information about Dante's father whereabouts in Las Vegas, on my way home I stopped at Chick-fil-A to get my babygirl and her friend something to eat when they awake.
When I arrived home the girls were up talking in the living room on the couch, I guess my baby missed me or was worried about because she jumped on me hugging me tight. I'm okay babygirl I'm just worried about you are you feeling any pain, no, I'm okay just frustrated have you found my mom yet. we know that she's in Los Angeles with Dante's father. We will be getting her soon, don't worry babygirl. I got you guys food if you are hungry they thanked me and went to the kitchen with the food. I hope tomorrow I can get their minds off of  everything until we get her mom back which we will.

After they were finished Ben came back and Raven ran to him hugging him. Me and Briana went to my room and showered together in comfortable silence. When we were done she put on some of my clothes and got into bed, I got in afterwards and we cuddled ourselves to sleep.

This day was really exhausting.