Chapter 3

4 months later

Bri you want to go to Tyler's party on Friday. Raven said
we were in my room doing each other nails.

Raven nails

Briana's nails

Briana's nails

 I don't know, you know I'm not a party person and what if that bitch Stacy and her minion are there, you know she like messing with me and i might beat her ass this time

I don't know, you know I'm not a party person and what if that bitch Stacy and her minion are there, you know she like messing with me and i might beat her ass this time. I said
Come on Bri I'll be there with you and I'll beat their asses to if they try something and we will be nowhere near them so please for your best friend come to the party with me.
*sigh
Okay I'll go but you will have to buy me a big bag of hot Cheetos and my favorite snacks. I gotcho girl.
And you love food so much like it's crazy. Raven said
Everyone love food dummy I just love it more. We laughed
Okay we have to go shopping for outfit let go to the mall.
Can't do it today, how about Wednesday because I'm job hunting today and I need me some money girl. I whined
Okay Wednesday, I have to go my mom called me said I have to watch my brother that boy is annoying and bad he doesn't listen at all.
See you late rave love you boo.
See you later love you too girl. She left.

What am I gonna do getting jobs is hard, I applied to a lot of job and none still gotten back to me and I called.
This shit is stressful. I said
I taking a break on the job hunt and went down stairs to make me something to eat, finna make some sliders

 I saidI taking a break on the job hunt and went down stairs to make me something to eat, finna make some sliders

They look so good, I can eat about 10 of them. As I was eating I got a notification from my phone and I literally almost fainted of shock on what I saw.

I had 500,000 dollars sent to me, I don't know who sent it, it just says, this is for you baby girl, I'll have you soon, use the money however you like xoxo. Okay I'm scared and shocked should I tell my momma. As I was thinking of telling my mom I got another notification it said don't even think about telling anyone or someone you love will be taken from you.
I had tears in my eyes, this psycho. who the hell is this, I texted back.
Your future husband baby girl and don't cry baby I don't like it when you cry do you want some of you favorite snack I can send them over. NO, JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU CRAZY BASTARD. I replied

Aw baby I'll never stay away from you, you're mine and I love you but I think you'll have to be punished for the mouth of yours.
I stop replying and blocked the number, this is crazy who is this person and why does he want me. I said scared.

I heard the front door open, mom walked in and saw that I was crying.
Aw Bri baby what's wrong, what happened. She said looking concerned.
I can't tell her or he will hurt her, I have to come up with something fast.
Umm, nothing I was just watching the originals again and Klaus and Elijah death scene came up. I said wiping my face.
Bri you had me worried, over here cry over some vampires. Did u eat yet, she asked
Yes momma, I made some sliders if you want some.
Yeah I'll get some in a minute let me go wash up, just put them in the microwave, she walks up the stairs.
I went to my room looking at my phone thinking of what am I going to do about the crazy bastard that wants me and the money he sent me.