Chapter 7

Hey babygirl I've missed up, smirking
Come, let's talk he said patting his leg for me to sit and don't make me have to punish you again.
My mom is down stairs sleep I will yell for her.
She not gonna be waking up for some hours, I put chloroform on her when I she was sleeping so I say this again come her and sit on my lap, we can get to know each other. I was so scared I went over to him and sat on his lap because I didn't want him to spank me again and I don't know what else he might do. Can I get you name, you seem to know a lot about me but I don't know you.

Antonio Diaz I'm the leader and king of the most powerful mafia in world Mafia, I was scared I don't want to be apart of a mafia, I know what your are thinking babygirl and you don't have a choice but I will always keep you safe, I love you no one will ever hurt I promise you that. What did you do with the money I sent you, I didn't use it and why did send me that much
Money, you mine and very special to me, I want to take care of you. He said kissing my cheek, so I want you to use that money if you don't I'll send it to your mom and you can explain to her how she got it.
No, I'll use it, good no that we got that out the way what happened at the party, how did you know I was at a party, I have my ways so tell me what happened
Nothing really I just went with Raven, I you sure nothing happened bc I heard you beat a pathetic racist bitch up that really deserved it. Well I was angry bc she slapped me and called me a black bitch.
He looked angry, she's lucky you beat her or I would have do much worse, I'm okay it was just a slap and she in the hospital for a broken nose so I think that was enough for her. If you say so babygirl why don't you go and shower and changed after we can watch a movie together and eat.

Umm okay, I said confused, I got up to get some pajamas and went to the bathroom 25 minutes later I got out putting on lotion and perfume and put on my pajamas

After I got done, I hesitated and opened the door.
Thought you would in there all day but it doesn't matter, I'll wait for as long as possible now let eat and get in bed I put on a movie for us to watch how do you feel about the nightmare on elm street, I like horror movies so yeah let's watching it. Alright we were in bed and I this whole thing is weird to me he was cuddling me while I was eating my pizza. An 2 hours went by and he said he had to go but he'll see my next week and that will be my birthday mouth. He kiss me for a minute and pulled away looking into my eyes, good night baby girl, he left
Well that was really weird and I not sure what to call it. I went down to check on my mom she looks okay and still breathing so I go back up to my room to sleep. This was a crazy day, I sighed and feel asleep.

Warning sexual assault mentioned

Next morning I woke up and did my morning routine to get ready for today Raven ask me to meet her at Danna's she said she need to talk to me, Antonio was on my mind he really is in love with me from the way he was treating me last night I could tell and he is a really gorgeous man I can't deny that but it's still so weird and scary to me, anyway I picked out my outfit for today.

I went down and saw that my mom up, hey mom you feeling okay
Yes baby, I just have a headache I'll be fine. Okay mom I'm finna meet up with Raven at Danna's just get rest and drink some water I love you, love you too Bri baby.
On my way to Danna's, I walked in a saw Raven and she looked liked she wanted to burst into tears .
What up boo, what's wrong I said concerned
Bri I think Tyler sexually assaulted me last night. She said with tears in her eyes.
I'm going to kill that disgusting pig, I said pissed.

I went back to the party after dropping you off at home and me and Tyler were talking he asked if I wanted a drink I said sure so he brought me one, I thought he was a nice guy, turns out he put something in my drink I got so dizzy after drinking it I tried to get up but he held me down kissing and touching everywhere I tried fighting him off of me but my arm we to weak from the drug he put his thing in my mouth and that's when I bit it off. She continued crying.

I hugged her, what happened after that, someone came in when they heard him screaming and saw that I was laid out on the bed still conscious a little and blood everywhere and called the police. When the police came the figured out what was happening and took us to the hospital I just got out of there, I just want to see you and Tyler he still in the hospital after getting is thing sewed back on, they will arrest him when he's released.
I hugged her crying, I'm sorry I wasn't there, it's not you fault bri and it's not your fault that this happened to you if he was out right now I would fucking kill him.
Do you need anything boo, you can get me some ice cream and some more hugs, she said okay be right back what flavor do you want strawberry with sprinkles please coming right up.