Chapter 4

It's Wednesday, me and Raven going shopping for outfits, we went into forever21. These are cute Bri let's get these.
They are really cute I call the first one. I said
I knew you would say that. Laughed Raven

Outfit for the party
Briana's

Outfit for the partyBriana's

Ravens

 It's been weeks I haven't gotten a text or anything from that psycho, and I still feel eyes on me it's probably him

Briiiii, BRI! Raven yelled. What's going on with you, you been spacing out a lot.
Nothing just thinking about the jobs I applied for, I lied trying to change the subject, I can't tell her what going on, because I know he's watching me I can feel it.
She didn't seem convinced but didn't question it.
Well, let's go we got school tomorrow and Mr. Grumpy is testing us on fractions and shit I'll probably get a C and I'm okay with that.
Hope I get C or a B because I'm not good at math, I groaned.
Raven dropped me off at home

Bri's home

When I came in it was silent, I guess mom is working late

When I came in it was silent, I guess mom is working late. I went into my room to take a hot shower.

Antonio pov

It's been weeks and I'm still watching her waiting to have her impatiently I just want her under me so I can cherish her, love her.
she just gotten home and her moms not home, she's gonna be at work for some hours because she's a nurse, so I'm going to surprise my babygirl today because she's been a bad girl, blocking my number for weeks and going to a party Friday.

I unlocked her door with a key I had made and walked in.
She has a nice home but soon she will be home with me her birthday is next month, my baby turns 18, I told my friend Ben about her and he's gonna help me because he like her friend Raven and he's been watching her too.
I was getting close to her bedroom door hearing the shower run and her beautiful voice singing in the shower I walked into her room and sat on her bed waiting for her to come out.

Briana

After singing some Ariana grande songs I got out grabbed all of my moisturizers and stuff , came out the bathroom so I can get in my pajamas and go to sleep but I froze in fear seeing someone on my bed.

Hey babygirl, he said with a smirk.
Come here, I just want to talk.
Still standing by the bathroom I ran in and locked it.
I see I have to do this the hard way, he laughed.
I head the lock to my bathroom door opening.
How the hell does he have a key to my bathroom!
I didn't want to do this the hard way babygirl I just want to talk he said coming towards me picking me up, carried to the bed while I was kicking and screaming, dropped me on the bed getting on top of me.

Get off of m... he kissed me roughly but passionately at the same time
I started squirming trying to get him off of me. He started gong down to my neck leaving hickeys. He took my first kiss, I was pissed
how dare he, I used all of my strength and push him of me and slapped him.

I should've done that.

Please comment on how's the story is going because idk😭😭