Chapter 20

Briana pov

Yesterday was a lot to take in and it's been tough but I want to meet my real parents even though I'm a nervous wreck and scared but I am thankful that Raven and the guys have been with me through this emotional time. This morning I asked Antonio can I see Tina and he was a little skeptical about it, are you sure you want to see that lying witch babygirl, yes tonio just for 10 minutes, okay let me get this papers work done and then we will go, it won't take long.

Alright I'm done let go, have you eaten yet he asked, yeah Raven cooked breakfast for me, good because I would have to punish you if you didn't he whisper in my ear smirking, stop it you pervert I said giggling and hitting his chest, what you know I can't resist you babygirl your to sexy he said kissing my neck, thank you baby I appreciate and we can continue this some other time but we have to go before my mood changes I said smiling. We left the house on out why to the ward house and I'm already feeling a lot of emotions I don't even know what to say to that imposter of a person even though she raised me and treated me good it still hurts to know why but I want to know how she feel about it now, I thought. We're here are you ready love, yes I want to get this over with, he help me out the car holding my hand and we walked inside. I thought the warehouse would have been more scary than this but I'm not scared, we stepped into the room where Tina was chained to the wall with slight bruises with her head down.

Wake up sunshine the guards splash water on her and she raises her head abruptly gasping looking around until her eyes landed on me. Briana my sweet babygir..Don't.. don't you dare call me that I said trying to calm myself Briana I'm so sorry, I really am I never wanted to hurt you I love you so much, I know my sorry it's each to ease everything I don't but please can you understand that I need help mentally. Are you hearing yourself right now you kidnapped me, drugged me and made me forget my real family and you call that love, you know I wanted to fucking kill you but I still love you and I hate that I still love you I said crying hysterically that why I'll let my parents decide what to do with you. Briana don't do this to me please your mother had everything, she was so perfect, I want you father he was mine and I couldn't stand it when they smiled and laughed together being in love she said in anger. Still doesn't give you the right to ruin someone else life, it wrong and evil i said with venom in my voice. Antonio I'm down with this I am ready to got home I'm frustrated and hungry. I left out the room hearing Tina screaming my name, you okay babygirl, I'll be okay so what do you want to eat tonight, you pick and we'll stop and pick it up on the way back, I want pizza and wings, alright let's go, we got into the car and drove off.

Antonio pov

My babygirl is so strong she been handling things well but in baby steps, in the car Briana's singing and dancing to a K-pop band named Ateez and we picked up the food not to long ago she is smiling and that's what I love to see, we arrived home raven and Ben were still up in the living room making out, hey guys we're back with food and get a room y'all are away on each other I giggle, oh don't act like y'all can't keep y'all hand off each other when it comes to you and terminator over here Ben said making kissy faces at us, shit up idiot and eat Antonio said, hey bri you want to have a girls day tomorrow, yeah need to get my mind off of things for a little bit. I'm finna take a shower and then we can set the food up in the living room and put on cobra kai just to have a little couples night.

I can join you in the shower if you want babygirl he said licking his lips, nope I'm good some other time though I said kissing him before running up the stairs. The hot shower was really relaxing I wanted to stay in there more but can't take too long Antonio gonna would why I'm still here.
I put on this no body glaze and it smelt so good kreampuff scented

After I finished I head down seeing the on the couch with blankets and eating

After I finished I head down seeing the on the couch with blankets and eating. Baby you took forever I wanted you with me and your looking sexy ass hell I want to devour you he said pulling me down on the couch towards him, tonio Ben and raven are here too so don't get any ideas i laughed and I'm hungry so hand me a plate with hot wings. We continue the night on goofing around, chatting, cuddling and watching shows.

I've been in my head thinking about Antonio he's always been nice to me and treated me good so I want to do something nice for him, we were all still cuddled up on the couch with blankets when I put my hand on the center his pants rubbing it back and forth until I hear a little growl from him, babygirl what are you doing, I want to make you feeling good so be quiet I seductively said in his ear I unbuckle his jeans sliding my hand down and grabbed him his voice hitched quietly and I began to stroke him slowly loving the control I have over him love If you don't stop teasing me I'll take up up stairs and fuck you he painfully whispered I smirked I think I might like that but I want to do this for now, I started pumping him hard and faster while he's struggling to keep quiet I want you to cum for me baby cum I said in his ear and he came undone hard breathing hard that was amazing love your welcome I grabbed his face and kissed him and i loved it. And you tell us to get a room I heard raven says I turned and saw her looking at us smirking y'all some freaks me and Ben are going up for bed good night she said snicking away with Ben. You just couldn't keep quiet could you I said shaking my head giggling. Love how could you were sexy and it felt to good I could hold it in but next time I'm gonna have you and we will be married he said smirking, anyways let's head up to bed so my baby can her girls day tomorrow he picked me up carrying me to our room is what he likes me to call it and we slept the night away.

Sorry I was gone y'all I was sick and didn't know what to write about and this chapter might be a little boring but how y'all like it