A/N - Crossroads

Hi everyone! I'm sure those who love this story will be disappointed this isn't that much awaited update I promised.....

But I need your help.

For a long time The Fighter's Girl has been my highschool sweetheart. A sweetheart that was exciting at the start, but over the years I've outgrown, as well as my writing tastes. I didn't have a clear goal of  whar I wanted with the plot when i started, so things became bloated, meandered, and have ultimately developed at a snails pace. The story is not where I want it to be, because I wasted chapters and didn't step things that need to be seen.

And ever so slowly....

I've fallout of love with the way I wrote The Fight's Girl.

That's why updates are so hard to complete b/c i lose motivation. That why I've been getting distracted with other, fully fleshed out stories I've been quietly working on in my drafts but haven't published yet, for fear of betraying you guys.
The deepest part of me wants to start over and rewrite this, with a tighter plot, with more depth, and better more original characterization.

Patience and Dean the way I see them NOW. Not how I saw them as a junior in highschool. (We still love those bad boys though, don't we gals😅)

So here is the crossroads:

Do I continue the story as it is, brave this race to the finish? Do you love everything about the way the story is written now?

Or do I stop and fully rewrite a more planned out version of The Fighter's Girl? New scenes, cut out some old ones, and repurpose some others. (And give you guys a sneak peak at what I have so far.)

You guys have always been the wind in my sails, and I'm so grateful anyone cares about this little story. You've been patient with me, so I'll leave you to decide.

(Also....those "other stories" i mentioned. Are you curious what they are?😉)