Ch.15 - The....Re-virginizing?

"Faye

"Faye....what the heck are you doing?" My eyes went wide at the sight before me.

I was standing -wide-eyed with shock- in the front doorway of Faye's house. Seeing how its Sunday and I was doing nothing but wasting my life away inside my house, I took the liberty of making a surprise visit to Faye's just for the fun of it.

But I guess the surprised one is me, because this, THIS is not what I was expecting.

Here Faye is, in the middle of her living room, with her arms out in front of her doing a terrifying mixture between butt flexes and deep squats. If that wasn't bad, to top it off her PREGNANT mother is right beside her doing exactly the same.

Dear god, why the heck did you think it was a good idea to give me eyes?

Both their faces were contorted and slightly red. They pretty much looked as constipated as a person after Thanksgiving diner.

"What does it look like we are doing! We're revirginizing!" Faye shouts. The loud music blasting through their stereos almost drowns out her voice.

Now I'm really lost.

"Patience dear, shut the door. I don't want people watching us from the street." Faye's mom says with a constricted voice. Both of them are in exercise wear and sweating like they've been doing this for hours.

Have they?

I close the door like she asked, but the horrified look on my face remains frozen there.

"Revirginizing?" I ask, simultaneously questioning their sanity. Is that even in the dictionary?

All I got back were loud grunts.

"That's right, feel the burn!" My best friend chanted as the two both squatted lower. I cast a worried glance back to Faye's mom.

"Aunt Kim, if you keep that up, the baby is going to pop out two months early." I said, eyeing her bottom for any signs of little feet, or worse, a head trying to escape. She waved me off in response.

Faye finally stood up correctly, and turned down the music.

"If you must know, revirginizing is my new revolutionary way of life," Faye rested both hands on her hips. "Strictly for us independent girls, of course." She added with pride.

"She saw it on TV." Aunt Kim butted in, still doing those godforsaken squats.

They've lost there minds, haven't they?

"Faye, you're in high school without a job, and your mom is married and pregnant. In what way are the two of you independent?"

"I resent that! We are very independent!" Faye's mom yelled.

"Heck yes we are!" Faye agreed ferociously. "Anyway, you know how I'm not a virgin anymore, right?" Faye started, taking a breath first.

"Yeah...." I said cautiously. Where is this going?