Chapter 6

Lyric Amari Diaz

Lyric Amari Diaz

I was drunk enough to not be irritated by Jays constant flirting with the waitress but I still didn't understand why it bothered me in the first place. Jay had never really acknowledged any girls before while we were out and about together let alone blatantly look at their ass and keep a receipt with a phone number on it before. We sat at the bar and each ordered a double shot. We talked about things from high school, people that had babies by now, people we dated and conflicts we had. We laughed a lot and by the time we were ready to go it's was 11PM Jay paid our tab and blew off any efforts I made to pay it since she paid for dinner. She walked in front of me and I held onto her arm lightly to keep from falling or getting left behind. She opened the door and held it for me. I could feel her eyes on me as I walked passed her thanking her.

"You wanna smoke?" She asked me and I nodded biting my lip softly and she smirked.  I grabbed her hand and we walked to the car. It was always normal for us to hold hands Jay used to hate it but she walks so quick I built a habit of just grabbing her. The way she leads makes me feel so good. Was I too drunk? I was watching the way Jay watched the parking lot carefully as if she was delivering an important package and it made my coochie tingle. I need to calm myself down and sober up because at this rate I'll risk it all for her to touch me. We made it to the car and she opened my door. I wasn't going to argue with her about driving this time I just wanted to watch her. She started the car and picked music. Her playlist was spicy, there weren't many words said between us. She took her time rolling a wood and I just watched her. The way she licked it and focused on it making it perfect took my thoughts right down a sewer drain. "You got a lighter?" Her voice was deeper and raspier when she drank she never sounded sloppy but she always sounded horny.

"Yes bookie." I replied softly making her look up at me. We held eye contact for a moment and I wondered if she felt the same as I did right now. I foraged for a lighter in the bottom of my purse and pulled one out. I handed it to her and she lit the wood. I watched her as she inhaled it a couple of times never exhaling.

"Why you staring at me so hard?" She asked without even looking my way.

"I can't look at my best friend? I just think what you changed into earlier is cute." I popped her collar innocently and smiled drunkenly. "I want to drink some more." I confessed and she finally looked at me and passed the wood.

"Wanna go to my crib?" She asked me, her eyes low. I nodded and she licked her lips as I hit the wood. She put the car in drive and pulled out from the parking space I had backed into upon arrival. We passed the wood back and forth and as she drove I ran my nails across the back of her neck. Ten minutes into the drive I found myself looking into her eyes with her gazing back at a red light. "You turnin' me up Lyric." She mumbles licking her lips and taking the wood from me as I held it towards her. I leaned over as she hit the wood and peppered her neck with light kisses. Jay and I had only ever kissed once when we were eighteen and we were very drunk and attempted to use each other as rebounds for the failed relationships just weeks before we met. But tonight? I just felt so good being around her. It didn't feel similar to anything else. "Whatchu doin?" I could hear the grin in her voice.

"Nothing." I whispered in her ear then kissed the lobe and behind it. her knees wavered and she started to rock them side to side. The light turned green and she went. I ran my hand across her abdomen holding onto her side as I kissed up and down her neck. I could feel her breathing consistently change almost as if she was exasperated. At this point she hadn't done anything at all yet she had made me so wet. She drove faster and I moved further. By the time we had gotten to the liquor store my hands were rubbing Jays coochie and her drawls were beyond soaked. I thought about how long I had known this attractive woman and how I didn't know how good she could make me feel or clearly how good I could make her feel.

"Watch out mama lemme run inside here." She said lowly gripping my thigh softly.

"No you paid all night and I want to pick." I told her and got out of the car. She waited in the car I could see her bobbing her head as I passed the windows in the liquor store. I knew that  she hated tequila so I skipped right past it. I also skipped right past that cheap ass Paul she likes. I picked a bottle of Hennessy as I knew it was a good go to. I paid and exited. Jay was laid back on her phone as music blasted.
Do you love me?
Can I trust you?
Do you deserve me?
Do I irk you?
Young boy played through the speakers as she moved her head to the beat. Once she saw me she reached over and swung my door open with a smile on her face. I got in the car and closed the door and she pulled off to the house. She parked in the parking garage but didn't get out.

"Come here shorty." She turned to face me and licked her lips. I leaned closer glancing between her lips and eyes. I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I waited for her. She gripped my throat softly but firm and pulled me to her pushing her lips against mine. I kissed her back with the same energy as her tongue pushed past my lips with manners. Our tongues danced while 2007 Kanye West played in the background. Jay had immaculate taste in music and I loved letting her aux. She tangled her hand in the back of my hair being considerate of the style. She was gentle yet assertive. Patient yet in control. She was so confident in her femininity and her masculinity she was on top of the world. She had me in a position where I wanted to be nothing short of submissive. It's hard to find that dominance in people but she's check off every quality that I look for. So why did I make her my best friend instead of my girlfriend? The knot in my stomach got progressively thicker. "Can I touch you?" She growled dominantly making me almost squirm at the fact that she hasn't really touched me yet. I nodded not daring to move away any further than we are now. I felt her hands snack all over my body teasingly quickly touching the parts I wanted touched the most before moving and taking her sweet time on other parts.

"Let's go upstairs." I whimpered against her lips. She nodded and gave me a small peck kiss before turning the car off and getting out, she jogged around to open my door. We were inside the elevator quicker than you could say sex. She gripped my waist and pulled me close kissing my neck sensually her hands found their way to my ass where she squeezed and jiggled making me chuckle. I couldn't believe I was in this position with my best friend but I wanted nothing less right now than to be in an even nastier position in the next ten minutes. The elevator dinged and she picked me up as it opened. There was a couple waiting which made Jay laugh but she didn't care. It seemed as if she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her. I ran my nails into her curls as she unlocked the door holding me effortlessly with one hand. That made the pit deeper. Once we got inside she kicked her shoes off and set me on the counter where she kisses down my neck as I rubbed on her back. I pulled the collard shirt that was already unbuttoned down her arms and she snatched it off completely before going for my shirt. The kiss disconnected as she pulled it over my head. I whimpered as she attached her lips to my neck again leaving trails of saliva behind feelings of arousal. She went to unstrap my bra but I stopped her. "No you have to take something off first." I told her and she pulled her tank top over her head showcasing her tattoos underneath and the faint six-pack that was perfect for a woman like her. My finger tips met her ribcage on each side she unsnapped my bra and I let it fall down my arms. She backed up for a second to look before smiling a big smile and kissing me. She rolled my nipples between her fingers making a small moan escape my mouth only to be muffled by hers. I moved my hands to her jeans and undid the button and zipper. They were big so they fell immediately with minimal effort. She had on an all black pair of boxers and a matching Nike sports bra. "I want you so bad I don't want to wait." I told her.