Chapter 8

Lyric Amari Diaz

Lyric Amari Diaz

The sheets draped across my naked body as the fresh risen sun beamed perfectly on the bed. It was almost 7am, Jay was running a shower for me as I waited.

"It's good now you can go I don't have any panties for you but you can wear some of my clothes pick whatever from the closet. I put a towel and shit in there for you too." She came out of the bathroom freshly showered. I told her to go first I was wore out. I had never had so much sex in one night. I walked to the bathroom passing Jay who was watching every inch of my naked body. She had a different glow as if sex or I was what was missing. I wondered how many other girls she had done that with but pushed the thought that was bound to irritate me away. I never knew Jay to be a hoe but she kept her love life very separate and private from me and any other friends. There was a plethora of men's and woman's body and hair shower products in the racks along the walls of the walk in shower. I showered slowly on no rush and I could hear Jay was on the game in the bedroom outside the door. I washed my face then body with the wash cloth Jay gave me. My hair was protected by the shower cap she laid out for me. She was considerate and made me feel taken care off after giving her a part of me. I thought about her as I let the hot water hit my back. I got out the shower and dried off rubbing myself down in the lotion that was on the counter. I walked to her closet and picked a pair or boxers and a shirt that looked more like a dress on me. I brushed my teeth with the toothbrush she has set out with my towel. I exited the bathroom to her still on the game. She had on nothing but a sports bra and a pair a shorts. She had on boxers this time as she was sagging the shorts. She was sitting on the ottoman at the end of the king size bed she had. There were new sheets on the bed along with new pillowcases and a new comforter and it was made meticulously. She still made her bed and cleaned her areas as if she was in the military. Old habits die hard I guess. I took the wood from the nightstand and lit it before sitting behind her with my legs on either side of her. She let her head fall back and looked at me with a smile before cussing at someone on the game. I held the wood to her lips as she hit it. Once the game she was in ended she put music on. "I have to take my bike to the shop in like two hours. Will you follow me and give me a ride back?" She asked me and I nodded. I passed her the wood and rubbed on her chest and shoulders. I didn't know how long this would last but I was bound to enjoy every moment. I leaned down and kissed her ear before talking softly in it.

"I had fun." I backed up a little and raised my voice to a normal volume. "But why did you do me the way you did me?" I asked her with a smile.

"Don't worry bout it." She laughed as if she had an answer. I smacked my teeth and smacked her lightly. "We back to being besties now?" She smirked and I don't know why but I didn't like the question.

"Whatever you want." I rolled my eyes and got up to go to the kitchen. Part of me wanted to continue to be touched in a nonsexual way by her. The other part of me felt like I could never have an emotional connection with a woman only sexual this felt different though. I drank a glass of water as she came out. "I'm going home I need clothes and shit before I take you anywhere we can get brunch if you want too." I said and she nodded engrossed in her phone. I slipped on my socks and shoes and opened the door. The sound of the door was the only thing to make her look up.

"Gimme a hug." She said coming towards me.

"No." I told her with an attitude. She grabbed my arm and pulled me closer anyways wrapping her arms around my neck. I didn't hug her back tho. I was irritated at the lack of attention she had given me since I got out of the shower. Maybe I'm wrong for expecting more though.

"Lyric you mad fa real?" She asked me.

"I'm not mad at anything you just not listening." I explained and she looked at me.

"We can go to brunch love." She answered what I said at least five minutes ago.

"Now you wanna say something." I rolled my eyes and she licked her lips then smacked her teeth.

"Whatever go lil miss attitude." She mushed my head and I held in a smile and left. I was standing on business this year Im stuck in w my attitude when you make me mad. I heard the door lock from a couple steps down the hall. I made my way to my house or get ready for the day.