Chapter 9

Jaylin (Jay) Azaire Carter

I changed into a Nike tech and white forces and left out the house to go smoke with my niece T-King. I met up with her at whole food where we grabbed some groceries for my crib after we smoke a wood in the car.

"So y'all fucked?" She grinned. T knows about the tension between Lyric and I and had been pushing me for too long to make a move.

"You can say that." I laughed "but bro I gotta act like I ain't fall head over heels the way she did me bro ain't nobody gon' top that shit." I told her. I explained about Mani who I had been talking to today. She was younger than me which I didn't like but as thick as she was I'd definitely hit. I asked her to send a pic to show T.

Mani- only if you send one back😫

This girl was definitely easy. I sent her a picture of me with no shirt on and she sent one back in the mirror with barely any clothes on.

Mani-

I showed T who galloped and slapped me in my back howling like an animal

"You think she's badder than Lyric?" She pondered and I scrunched my face shaking my head. "Bro you're trippin' that bitch is like 10x thicker you just like Lyric as a person."

"Nah bro look at this girl she could never fuck me the way I just got fucked but then again I didn't think Lyric could either." I leaned on the basket high as fuck eating blueberries. "I don't know bro." I shrugged.

"You're a simp." She told me and I ignored her.

"Shut up because I'm sure Jazlyn would say the same about you." I mentioned her girlfriend who she's head over heels for and that shut her up but not until she pushed me into the cabbage. I mugged her as we made our way to the checkout. My phone rang and it was Cam. "Wassup Cuz." I answered guiding the phone to my ear.

"Yo you tryna link up later?" He asked and I agreed. "Aaliyah tryna come she said she miss you so you know the whole gang gon' be there automatically." He laughed.

"Say less bro y'all can slide to my crib if you want." I told him as I stood in line.

Once we left the store T sparked up another wood.

"I'm finna drop you back at yo mommas crib unless you wanna chill at mine you can't come with me though grown folks shit." I chuckled. As old as T feels she is still my kid niece. She smacked her teeth and we listened to music on the ride.

————————————————————

I dapped up the boys and hugged the girls when I walked in the crib. Lyric sat on the far side of the of the couch, she got up to hug me.

"Hey pookie." She hugged me tight and kissed my cheek. Physical affection was never weird in our group; to the point that even the guys thought I was fucking Abriana and Aaliyah. Elijah, Ny's brother, was also here he was cool people but he used to fuck with Lyric. I sparked a wood. Adaijah and Abri skipped per usual they're the two non smokers in the group. Liyah tho? She was going to smoke every time. Elijah and Cam were balls deep in a game of Madden. I honestly hated that game I'm a Call of Duty type nigga, I play 2K every now and then too. I set the wood in rotation just as Ny came back from the kitchen with a bottle of Henny. I drug my hands down my face. I been drinking more than I like to admit lately.

"I'm cool of that twin." I chuckled.

"You a bitch that's why this real nigga shit." I shot him a look as he laughed. You can't peer pressure me into shit but I ain't no bitch.

"Nigga I'll go blunt for blunt and shot for shot with you some other time we'll see who's a bitch." I bucked up at him playfully. Liyah picked some music and once it went on the gang started turnin' up. The wood I sparked was about half done and there was two new ones in rotation. The girls had snuck off to the backyard going unnoticed until I noticed. I walked through the kitchen, towards the sliding glass door and could hear their conversation.

"When I tell you I ain't never got real dick as good as that silicone she got I mean the shit, the way she fucked me, girl and she cleaned up, changed the sheets and everything after girl she had me gushing." Lyric bragged as Liyah and Bri laughed and smiled. Lyrics back was to me while the others faced her. They had not seen me yet so I walked closer.

"Who had you gushin'?" I smirked leaning against the frame. Her face turned beat red and the other girls laughed.

"Jay why you fuck her like that." Abri laughed and Lyric smacked her

"What she tell yall?" I raised my eyebrow. "I thought we wasn't supposed to be tellin' muhfuckas." I gave her a sarcastic look.

"They're my best friends Jay!" I hit the wood in my hand and passed it to Liyah.

"Whatever." I mushed her head. "Y'all don't go gettin the wrong idea na." I told them.

"You so fuckin' country." Liyah squinted laughing. "Na." She mocked me. "It's now." She looked at me working her neck.

"You mad city girl?" Liyah came from California. She lived a fast life always traveling and moving. I lived in many different places but picked up most of my lingo from Texas and California. She mushed my head and I laughed and went back with the boys. The girls joined us shortly after and started drinking.

First off, I be talkin' shit 'cause I can, nigga
You better ask your last bitch, I keep bands, nigga
Second off, quit talkin' out your neck, 'cause you don't keep Glock
Lil' nigga, I ain't got no sense like I'm Key Glock
Third off, niggas talkin' smart, pick this nerd off

Db.boutabag blasted through the speakers as we all had a good time. I was the only one not drunk here and I knew I'd be giving everyone a ride home unless they were sleeping over. I sat back on the couch playing Call of Duty in my own world rapping along as I bodied these fuckers online. Everyone talked amongst themselves I joined in occasionally. I was the most anti social out of the group. They always joked about revoking my invitation since I was always the hardest to link with. I'm a busy person there's not much I can say about that and I like to be alone these are my peoples though.

"Jay." Liyah stood in front of the tv.

"Nigga move." I shooed her but she stayed. "You're like a roach, always in my eye sight around some ghetto muhfuckas." I laughed and she smacked me upside my head.

"Nah come roll this wood n' match me bitch." She told me.

"Lemma finish this game nigga." She rolled her eyes at me but moved and let me finish.