Chapter #1

Tsunami woke up with a start,she'd had the weirdest dream last night! She looked down to realize she was on some type of fabric that bounced when she moved!it felt like sheep wool.she then also realized she was covered with a blanket that was decorated with bright colors and flower patterns,when she looked around she was in a room with a cabinet and a torch with a cillander on it that produced a much whiter light than any normal torch she got out of what she assumed was a bed and tried to walk around. She tripped and fell to the floor, suddenly a woman's voice called "Sue are you up?". She guessed it was her and responded "...yes?".Suddenly a scavenger walked into the room, Tsunami jumped back out of suprize."Sue what are you doing on the floor?" The scavenger said. "A talking scavenger? What's going on am I still dreaming?" Tsunami thought. "Well anyway get off the floor and get cleaned up."the scavenger said handing her a mirror "be downstairs in 15 minutes OK?"."why?" Said Tsunami. "Because I'm your mother and I say so! Now you better be down their in 15 minutes!".
"Okay" said Tsunami, more baffled than before." a scavenger claims to be my mother!? I should try to act Normal right, I wish Star flight was here! He would know what to do!"
Tsunami picked up the mirror and looked in, what she saw made her jump back and hiss,what she saw when she looked in the mirror was a scavenger face looking back she had brown long hair that was different shades of blue at the ends,she had light freckles that covered her cheeks and blue eyes. She was wearing a brown ragged shirt that looked homemade and same with her pants,she was also fairly pale and white."oh no..." Tsunami muttered as she sat back down on the bed