Chapter #3

Glory woke up in her study quarters in the rainforest "I must have fallen asleep again" she thought. She stood up and instantly knew something was wrong,her desk looked bigger she knew she was a short dragon but her desk definetly looked bigger now but not by much she thought,and decided to ignore it. She thought I'll go tell death bringer he'll know what to do right? She reached back and pet silver, who seemed a bit heavier now. She went out to find death bringer. She decided to walk since she wasn't in a hurry, and as she walked through the village rainwings turned light blue with confusion and some also had bits of fear green in their scales, while others camouflaged their scales and hid. Are they afraid of me? Glory thought if they are I guess that's good for being queen but why are some confuzed? She spotted jambu in the crowd of dragons and ran up to him "jambu what's going on?"she said. Jambu looked extremely confuzed and finally said "I saw one of theis in the ice kingdom when me and glory went, where is she?". "I'm right here idiot!" Said glory now really angry and confuzed. "Someone get death bringer and glory" said a dragon "this is the second one to get into the village". Second one? Glory thought, what was wrong with her? She looked down at her claws to find that she didn't have claws! Along with the fact that she was on her hind legs and she was wearing fabrics which one was blue and covered her hind legs and one was heavy and green with a metal thing to take it off and a part that could cover her head (a hoodie). She jumped back is shock I'm a scavenger! She thought. When death bringer got their he jumped back "not another!" Death bringer said "well we can just put her with the other,they must have a nest near or something right?" He warily tried to pick up glory with his claws , and she backed up to the edge of the platform.she looked down and thought can I survive the fall down? Is it worth it to jump? But finally decided on trying to run through the hoard of rainwings and night wings will I be safe here? She thought I mean the rain wings won't hurt me but will the nughtwings? She elbowed a night wing in the chest and he moved aside clutching where she had hit him. Well I can do that she thought. Glory reached up and felt her teeth useless she thought looking at her hands maybe I can kick? She thought looking at her legs. A dragon spread out his wing to stop her and she turned toward the hoard of dragons and was ready to fight when suddenly something hit her on the head and she was knocked out.
When she woke up she was in star flights hut which was near the imfirmary she got up and walked around the room then noticed their was another scavenger in their. "Hello?" She called to him, he was hiding under the hammock in the room. He stood up, he had dark eyes and black hair he was about glory's height and wore a black hoodie and jeans
"Starflight?" Glory asked.