Chapter 6

Tsunami wasn't sure what to do did this happen to the others? She wondered, I need to find them!. She ran around her room looking for things bed,brush,mirror,bed,blanket,door... she thought listing things off in her head so far nothing helpful was there. Sudenly a voice called from past the door "SUE GET DOWN HERE NOW" tsunami remembered the scavenger who was her so-called mom and after quickly running the brush through her hair she ran out the door to see a flight of stairs. She warily crept down each step since she wasn't used to being on two legs yet when Sudenly she heard a loud yowl and was then falling down the stairs, she failed her arms out for balance but it did nothing and she crashed to the bottom. When she stopped she lay there for a few minutes out of shock when she was about to stand up something jumped on her back. After some straining she was able to see a cat sitting there with a content expression on his face. Scavengers keep pets Tsunami remembered I guess cats must be one of them. "What are you doing laying on the floor and why is jade on your back?" Said the mother scavenger, interrupting her thoughts. Jade must be the cat Tsunami thought "oh I triped on jade while coming down the stairs". "Fair enough." Said the scavenger "today your going to the dragon territory!". Okay tsunami thought maybe I can find star flight or someone who can fix this. "Well anyway, you better go now or you'll be late!" Said the scavenger as she pulled tsunami up and pushed her toward a door, tsunami stepped out and saw a huge scavenger den I'm in the scavenger den by the sky kingdom she realized as she looked around she saw huge walls made of wood spikes and with things in front of them and little houses with scavengers running from place to place ,and in places she saw gardens with scavengers using sticks or buckets of water on. Then a group of scavengers on horses came to her front door the one on the front tossed her a scavenger claw that she had scene in paintings and pulling a horse along with him for her shouted "hey sue! You ready to do this?"