CHAPTER 2

Aarohi yawned and stretched as the first rays of the sun peeked through the curtains, gently waking her from her peaceful slumber on the couch. She had been exhausted from the endless wedding rituals.

As she sat up and rubbed her eyes, she realized that her husband, Vardaan didn't come.

She got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to freshen up and take a warm bath and then get ready for her first day at her in-laws' house.

Adrika told her to get ready early in the morning for the rituals. She quickly wore a red saree and applied vermilion and wore her nuptial chain and all this was a new feeling for her.

She never wanted to leave her house, she had so many memories of mom and dad. She loves her dad the most.

Then suddenly she heard Siya's voice from outside and she opened the door.

Siya said, "you are looking very pretty Aarohi".

She smiled and said, "thank you bhabhi".
Siya said, "come downstairs everyone is waiting for you."
She nodded.

They both went downstairs and Adrika was doing something in the kitchen. She wished good morning to her.

She told her that today is her first day at her in-laws house and as per the rituals she should make a sweet dish , So Aarohi thought of making kheer.

Aarohi told her that she just have to make the kheer and the rest of the work will be done by the staff.

Aarohi said "if you need any kind of help then let me know."
She nodded.

Then she prepared kheer, she didn't know how it would come out, everyone was present at the dining table.

Aarohi wished everyone good morning and touched her in law's feet.
Siya told her to serve everyone. She served everyone.

Everyone praised her for kheer but Vardaan didn't and he got up from there and went away.

Suhana and Ranveer gave her gifts and she said,"Thank you uncle and aunty."

Ranveer said "that you are our daughter, bacche call us mom and dad."

She nodded.

Both Siya and Adrika also gave her gifts and Rakshit and Abeer too.

Aarohi was going towards her room and when she reached the room, she saw Vardaan wearing his watch and he went outside the without saying anything.

She also didn't stop him, she didn't understand why he was not talking to her.

She picked up her mobile phone from the side table and dialed the phone to her Anant uncle and Richa aunty and talked to them.

She started crying while talking to them and Aunty also started crying. She knows that they are faking it.