CHAPTER 9

Vote krdo
Enjoy !!

Vardaan POV:

When she asked me why I call her baby.
I didn't expect this question but I also didn't know why I said baby!!

I didn't reply first but she again asked me,
"Why did you call me baby, Mr. Vardaan Singh Chauhan?"

Oh god she took my name for the first time , it sounds good now I am loving my name. Then I came out of my thoughts.
Then I said,
"Chhoti si ho baby nahi bolunga to kya bolunga".

She looked at me and said,
"I'm not short, you are a big monster.!!"

I rolled my eyes and asked her in a teasing tone,
"Tumhe kisne complan peene se roka tha".

I looked towards her and I could sense that she is getting irritated actually I was enjoying that.

She didn't reply.

After sometime, she asked me to play music and I told her to connect her Bluetooth.
She connected her phone and played some songs and started singing.
I said,
"Jab gana nahi aata to kyun gaati ho".

She gives me a weird smile and stopped music and she didn't say anything and started looking towards the window.

we reached the hospital and I told her to get down from the car but she didn't.

A message popped up on my mobile phone screen and I saw the message,
"Gaadi ka darwaza kholo mere haath me chot lagi hai"

Seeing her message, I chuckled and then I got out of the car and opened her side door. I realised that she is angry with me because I roasted her too much today!!!

She ignored me and started walking towards the hospital and I started following her.

I already told mom that she is with me and mom has not come today. It's good she didn't come today, Otherwise she asks me a lot of questions.

Then she asked me,
"Have you taken an appointment or not?"
I said,
"I own this hospital!!"
She rolled her eyes.
I told a nurse to take her for all the tests.

She asked the nurse,
You will not give me injection, will you?

The nurse said,
"Ofcourse ma'am".

After hearing this, she started looking at me as if she was telling me with her eyes 'take me away from here.'

She said with a puppy face, "Vardaan bina injection wala test karwa dijiye"
I started laughing after hearing this.

I said, "Hey, nothing will happen, just let them take your blood sample".
She was on the verge of crying after hearing this.

Hearing her words, the nurse started laughing but I looked at the nurse and asked her angrily,
"what's funny about this?"
I told Aarohi,
"go with her."

After 10 minutes, the nurse came and I could see fear was visible on her face then I asked,
"What happened? Is there any problem?"

She said in fear,
"Sir madam ran away."

Whatttt!!!! I shouted.

You can't handle a patient, what were you doing? I completed.
I was getting very angry but I asked her, "where did she go?"

She didn't reply.
Her silence was making me more angry but I calmed myself.

I told her to take me to the CCTV room then she took me there and I was checking the footage then I saw she was standing on the road in front of the hospital.