CHAPTER 24

Vote karo!!
Don't be a silent reader
🎵- Tu hi mera

Aarohi suddenly felt Vardaan jerk her hand away, her eyes blazing with something he had never seen before

Aarohi suddenly felt Vardaan jerk her hand away, her eyes blazing with something he had never seen before. "Don't spoil my mood now," he snapped.

Vardaan was taken aback by the sudden change in her demeanor, unsure of how to handle the situation. Before he could respond, Aarohi started punching his chest, her fists landing harshly against his body. Vardaan tried to calm her down.

"Why are you with that girl?" Aarohi demanded, her voice filled with hurt and betrayal. Vardaan knew she was talking about Kriti.

But Aarohi's emotions were clouding her judgment, making her see things that weren't there.

"She's just a friend, Aarohi," Vardaan tried to explain, but his words fell on deaf ears. Aarohi continued to lash out, tears welled up in her eyes.

He gently took her hand and led her to a secluded spot where they could talk in private.

As they stood there, Aarohi's tears continued to flow, her emotions raw and unfiltered. "Where are you taking me, Vardaan?" she sobbed.

"You just need to rest, that's all." He brushed a stray lock of hair away from her face, his touch gentle and comforting.

But Aarohi was not ready to let go of her anger and hurt just yet. "You want me to leave so you can do romance with other girls, don't you?" she accused. She continued to ramble on, her words a jumble of emotions and fears.

She said, "Why do you always hurt me?" It's hurting me and  it's hurting me.Why are you not understanding this. Why did you not..

Vardaan found himself captivated by the way her eyes and he wanted to cut her nonsense talk.

He reached out, cupped her face in his hands, and pressed his lips on her.

Aarohi's eyes widened in surprise as Vardaan leaned in and brought his lips down to hers in a soft, sweet kiss. She felt a jolt of electricity shoot through her as his lips met hers, and for a moment, she was lost in the sensation and she closed her eyes, letting herself get lost in the moment.

Vardaan's kiss was gentle yet passionate, and she felt a warmth spread through her entire body. It was a feeling she had never experienced before, and she found herself craving more.

As the kiss deepened, Vardaan felt a rush of emotions. He had never felt so connected to another person, and it was a revelation. Vardaan felt like he had found a treasure he had never known existed.

Aarohi tried to reciprocate, but Vardaan took the lead, his lips moving against hers with a hunger that surprised them both.

They were both breathless when they finally pulled apart, and Vardaan couldn't help but cup Aarohi's cheeks in his hands and he leaned towards her and joined their forehead together "Kitna bolti ho tum," he said.