CHAPTER 23

Vote karo!!
Don't be a silent reader

- khuda jane

The Chauhan family was known for their extravagant parties and gatherings, and this Holi celebration was no exception

The Chauhan family was known for their extravagant parties and gatherings, and this Holi celebration was no exception. Suhana had invited all their friends and family, making sure that no one was left out. As everyone gathered in the Pooja room, Suhana stood up and announced that it was time to start the celebrations.

She smiled at her sons and daughters-in-law and said, "Let us start the celebrations by applying gulaal to our loved ones, just as I am going to do with Ranveer and it's our family ritual on Holi."

She picked up a handful of vibrant gulaal and knelt down to apply it to her husband Ranveer's feet. Ranveer smiled warmly at her and pulled her up, wrapping her in a tight hug.

Then Aarohi said to Siya,"ye bhi karna padega kya"
Siya chuckled.

Siya hesitated for a moment but she did not want to disappoint her mother-in-law. With a forced smile, she applied the gulaal to her husband's feet. Rakshit gently lifted her up and whispered "You don't need to do it if you don't want to" .
She was stunned that how can he read her mind. Then she said, "I'm not doing it for you!!"

Vardaan and Aarohi, followed suit, applying gulaal to Vardaan feet. Vardaan was not looking at Aarohi. Aarohi was also not enjoying it. However, Abeer was not at home. Adrika looked a bit sad as she couldn't participate in the ritual. She was all excited for this. They all clicked family picture. Aashika applied tika on Simba's forehead.

With the gulaal ceremony completed, everyone made their way to the garden, which was beautifully decorated with colorful streamers, balloons, and flowers

With the gulaal ceremony completed, everyone made their way to the garden, which was beautifully decorated with colorful streamers, balloons, and flowers. The sound of laughter and music filled the air as the guests arrived.

The Chauhan family had arranged for a DJ to play lively music, and soon everyone was dancing and splashing colors on each other.

Rakshit entered. As he strolled further in, he saw Siya attending to guests with a warm smile on her face. But what caught his attention even more was the man she was talking to.