CHAPTER 30

("CHAPTER 31" available on scrollstack

("CHAPTER 31" available on scrollstack.)

Vardaan's forehead wrapped in bandages from the injury he sustained. The doctor had come to change his dressing, and he was now feeling much better. However, being cooped up in his room was starting to get boring, so he decided to take a walk around the mansion.

As he made his way downstairs, he absentmindedly scrolled through his phone, trying to pass the time. Suddenly, he remembered that he had ordered a new phone for Aarohi. Just then, a butler appeared with a parcel in his hands. Vardaan took it from him and inquired about Aarohi's whereabouts. The butler informed him that she was in the kitchen.

Vardaan made his way to the kitchen, where he found Aarohi with her back turned towards him

Vardaan made his way to the kitchen, where he found Aarohi with her back turned towards him. Without thinking, he tossed the phone in the air and called out, "Aarohi, catch!" Aarohi jumped in surprise at the sudden noise but managed to catch the phone with a deft hand. She turned around to see Vardaan grinning mischievously at her.

"Idiot, have you lost your mind?" she scolded, a hint of amusement in her voice.

Vardaan chuckled and replied, "Apni tarah samjha hai kya."

Aarohi shook her head and moved towards him, saying, "Hold on, I'm busy right now. Don't disturb me."

Vardaan teased, "But remember, I broke your phone yesterday. You might need this one sooner than you think."

Aarohi rolled her eyes playfully and retorted, "I can buy my own phone, thank you very much."

Vardaan smirked and challenged her, "Then throw it !!! if you don't need it."

He couldn't understand why she always denied his help, especially when he was more than willing to provide for her.

Aarohi, sensing his exasperation, softened her tone and said, "Okay, I will take it. You don't need to throw it."

Vardaan, seeing Aarohi's hesitation, took the water and excused himself from the kitchen.

Aarohi sat down with the new phone in her hand, contemplating the situation. She knew that Vardaan's generosity knew no bounds, and that a phone wouldn't even make a dent in his bank balance. But she couldn't shake off the feeling of guilt for accepting such an expensive gift.