CHAPTER 14

Enjoy!!
Do Comments if you're liking it!!

Please vote!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author POV:

Why are you always like this, Vardaan? Why do you treat me as if I'm invisible?" her voice trembling with emotion.

As she sat there, lost in her thoughts, Arohi couldn't help but think about her mother, who had passed away when she was just a child. She had always longed for a mother's love, for someone to hold her close and tell her everything would be okay. But her parents absence had left a void in her heart that seemed impossible to fill.

"She learned early on that love was a luxury she couldn't afford."

As Aarohi grew older, she began to realize that her uncle and aunt were more interested in using her for their own benefit rather than nurturing her emotional well-being.

Arohi felt lost and alone in her marriage. She longed for someone who could love, respect, and care for her. She yearned for the warmth and affection of a mother, someone who would guide her and nurture her soul.

Then she heard a knock and she opened the door and saw Abeer.
Then Abeer said, "Vardaan kaha usko ye file de dena".
She took the file from him.

But Abeer caught her eyes and they were red and puffy, a clear indicator that she had been crying, which was truth.

Then he asked her, "is everything alright?"
I bowed my head and then he asked me again in authoritative voice.
"Vardaan ne kuch kiya?"
"I'm asking something Aarohi, tell me!!"

Then I replied,"nahi bhaiya it just I was missing my parents".

Abeer's expression softened at her words. He knew how close Aarohi was to her father, and how much she missed him since they had passed away. He reached out and gently squeezed her shoulder in a comforting gesture.Then he hugged her.

Aarohi realized how fortunate she was to have Abeer as her brother-in-law, someone who understood her pain and stood by her through thick and thin.

Abeer's presence brought a sense of calm to Aarohi's troubled heart. She knew that she could always turn to him for support and comfort, no matter the what circumstances.

In that moment, she felt a deep sense of gratitude for the bond they shared.

___________________________________________

Adrika, was busy giving food to Simba while Abeer engaged in lively conversation with his parents.

Vardaan was busy in his phone. Aarohi was waiting for Adrika to have breakfast together.
Aashika was talking with her dad about opening her branch in Bangalore.

Everyone was having their breakfast. Suddenly a voice echoed in the hall, "my kids".

It was none other than Sandhya bua came with his son,Vansh Singhania.

Hello, my dear kids," Sandhya bua cackled as she came into the mansion, her eyes scanning the room for any signs of weakness.

Sandhya bua was known for her sharp tongue and critical eye, always quick to find fault in things and eager to point out other people's mistakes.

Then Sandhya said, "Are Aashika tu kab aayi aur apni bua ke liye New York se kuch leke aayi hai ki nahi".

Then Aashika said," hnn bua wo kaise bhool sakti Mai."

Then Suhana said, "didi, pahle baithiye Vansh tum bhi baitho baad me baatein hongi pahle breakfast kariye".

Then Adrika and Aarohi stood and touched feet of Sandhya and they back to back their places.