Chapter 2: The Truth Comes Out

Dan's POV

Time to tell Phil. 'Phil, can I speak to you?" I asked him. " Of course Dan. What is it?' He replied. Here we go. " I'm gay" I muttered. Phil didn't answer. Tears started streaming down my face and I said "You hate me now don't you" "Dan, I don't hate you! This is nothing to be ashamed of! Nothing changes now that I know your gay!" He told me. "Your your not mad at me?" I trembled. "Of course Dan. Your still my best mate" he promised me. 'Thanks Phil" I said while drying my tears.

Phil's POV

Dan just told me that he is gay. I would have never guessed. That's probably why he has been acting strange lately. I can't believe that he would think I would be mad at him! At least he isn't in love with me. That would be awkward. But, would I really mind if he liked me? He wasn't that bad looking. "WHAT THE HELL DON'T THINK LIKE THIS PHIL" my mind scolded me. " what if I can't help it? " I told my brain.

"YES YOU CAN. YOU ARE NOT A FAGGOT" it replied.

"But what if I am?" I asked.

"YOU CAN'T BE. YOU HATE FAGS THEY ARE USELESS CREATURES WHO DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE"

'But..."

"GET AWAY FROM DAN. HE IS TRYING TO TURN YOU INTO ONE"

I decided to listen to my brain and I started making plans to leave, but my heart told me otherwise. "Dan is your best mate. So what if your falling for him? He will understand, it's probably a phase any way" What is happening??? I listened to my brain and walked into the kitchen where Dan was sitting and u did something that I can't believe I did. I hit him.

---

Sorry that this chapter was short and suckish. Will get better soon