Chapter 3: A Mixture of Blood And Tears

Dan's POV

Phil hit me. "YOU WORTHLESS FAG!" Phil screamed at me as he hit me some more, I fell down to the ground. He kicked me in the gut and my face filled with a mixture of blood and tears. "Faggot" he muttered to me as he walked away. Phil promised that he didn't care that i was gay. I should of known. Who cares about me? I should of never told Phil.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my razor. As I dragged it onto my arm I thought of his words. "Useless" cut "fag" cut "USELESS FAGGOT cut, cut, cut. My arms were filled with dozens of cuts each. I deserved this. I deserved to die. I pulled on my hoodie and walked out. That's when Phil grabbed me and threw me at a table.

"GET OUT OF MY FLAT" Phil screamed at me. "What" I managed to stutter out. "I SAID GET OUT OF MY FLAT. NOW!" I got up, got some of my things, and ran out. I went into my car and drove away. Where do I go now? It soon got dark and I pulled into an empty parking lot behind a store that closed a couple of years ago.

I mussed have fallen asleep because when I opened my eyes it was light out. I'm useless. I don't deserve to be alive. Never did, never will. I have to commit suicide for everyone good. As soon as night falls I will.

---

Sorry that this chapter was so short. Hopping to make longer ones in the next few chapters.

^_^