Chapter 13: goodbye internet

Phil's POV

 Today Dan is filming his goodbye video for the fans. There's going to be two of them. One is announcing him dying and the other is telling them that Dan's dead. Dan is also making a bunch of other videos for me to post like another 'Reasons Why Dan's A Fail'. Today is sorta video day. I'm also making a final video for my channel with Dan.

 I decided to listen in on what Dan's saying.

 "Hello Internet. I have a little announcement to make. I'm going to die. I got hit by a truck and it caused me to get a little tear in my heart that is causing me to die in 13 days. I'm going to miss making videos for you guys. Were the internet support group, but I guess all things come to an end. This is not the end though. Sorry that you have to cancel the party. I have been working on a SHIT LOAD of videos for you guys, that I'm going to have Phil put up when I'm... You know. Theres going to be a video every week. Theres also going to be blooper videos after that, so you can laugh at myself fucking up. So... Ummm... Goodbye Internet"

 Dan turned off the camera and started to sobb. I walked in and hugged him. "Its going to be okay" I promissed him. "Its not. I'm going to leave this world. I'm going to let the fans down. Im going to let my family down. Im going to let my friends down. Im going to let you down'" Dan sobbed. Dan feels that hes letting everydown because hes dying. "Your not letting anyone down" I whispered.

 We hugged for a bit and then Dan broke away. "I guess I have to edit and upload the video" Dan said.

 ____________________THE NEXT DAY

We looked through the comments of the video.

JBELIEBER125: GOODBYES. ALWAYS REMEMBER U DAN

AMAZINGPHANISNOTONFIRE_: NOOOOOOOO. PLEASE NOOOOOOO. :''''''''''(

UNICORNRAINBOWXD: What about Phan???????!!!!!!!!???? D:

 The comments went on forever and video went viral. "There not taking it well" Dan said frowning. "Its just a bunch of fangirls. Don't worry" I promissed.

---

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!