Chapter 4: A Moment Too Late

Phil's POV

What have I done. I hurt Dan because I was afraid of falling for him. The biggest problem is I fell for him already. Was I always in love with him? Gulping down tears I put on my coat and ran out into the dark night.

I turned a corner and saw Dan sitting on the pavement. What is he eating. Oh my god, that's a HUGE bottle of pills!! Dan is committing suicide. Tears started falling and I screamed his name a moment to late.

Dan's POV [this is the prologue. It will explain what's happening if you don't remember prologue]

I sat down in the rain looking towards the dark sky. Tears stained my cheaks and blood ran down my arms. I didn't care about anything anymore. In every passing second my heart broke more. Why did I have to go through this? "Phil" I screamed to the sky "Where are you?" Phil didn't care. Phil was fucking straight. Why do I have to be gay? I grabbed a bottle of pills and placed one in my mouth, then another. I counted each one. I took 87 when everything went fuzzy. "DAN!" Phil's voice screamed. Phil? "DAN STOP" he said. I could tell the saddness in his voice. He cared? Before I could reply everything went black.

Phil's POV

I picked up Dan and started running to the closest hospital. Please make it Dan. I ran into the ER and went up to the person at the desk. As soon as she saw Dan laying limp in my arms she quickly called the nurses & doctors who rushed him down a hall way. I was sobbing now. "Can you fill out this?" She asked me while handing me a clipboard. As scribbled down everything and quickly handed it back to her.

" Is he going to be okay?" I asked her quietly.

"I don't know" she replied.

"Can I see him?"

"No"

"Why"

"The doctors need to get him in a stable condition first"

I nodded and sat down. Please make it Dan.