Chapter 14: Phan the Dog

3 get a dog with Phil

4 blow up something

5 star in a movie

Phil's POV

If you have watched Dan's Draw My Life then you would know that Dan had a dog. Ever since it died he always wanted another. We're getting one today.

We walked into the store and we were greeted by a chorus of barks. I looked around at the dogs when Dan walked up to me with a dog in his arms. "Look at what I found" Dan said "Remind you of anybody?" I studied the dog and noticed what Dan meant. It looked like us! The dog had black hair that looked like mine and his face was tan like Dan's and blue eyes. "You found our love dog???" I questioned. "Yup" Dan replied.

We just finished filling out the papers to adopt the dog. The dog's breed is a dochshund. We decided to name him Phan because he looked like our love dog.

----LATER

The fans think, and I guote, "PHAN IS THE MOST ADORBS DOG EVA". At least our fandom isn't as crazy as the One Direction fandom. The Directioners would all buy matching dogs and try to get them autographed and a bunch of other mental stuff.

[AUTHERS NOTE: NO OFFENSE TO DIRECTIONERS IT'S JUST THAT SOME OF YOUS ARE CRAY CRAY]

Dan's POV

 I feel terrible for having to leave Phil, but its for the best.

Phil's POV

  The last thing we can do on Dan's bucket list is blow up something. Dan and I walked into a park at night and set up the explosives. We're blowing up a cake. I got out my camera and waited for Dan to light the explosives.

 Dan lit up the explosives and ran. The cake blew up and peaces were everywhere. Dan threw a peace at me and I threw one back. We soon were in a cake war.  I'm going to miss these moments

---

Sorry that this took FOREVER. I had to rewrite.

BYE