Chapter 9: Wish

Phil's POV

This is all my fault. I tried to save Dan, but I couldn't. I shouldn't have drank that much. At the moment I'm sitting in the hospital waiting room. I have become used to this place. This is the second time I have been here for Dan this year. At the moment Dan is in a comma. He has a small chance of waking up.

-----THREE DAYS LATER

I sat on my apartment floor. It felt empty without Dan. He's still in a comma. I'm still waiting for him to walk through that very door. I looked through the window and saw a star shinning brighter then the others (and no it was not the sun). I closed my eyes, crossed my fingers, and made a wish.

"I wish that I could have one more chance with Dan. I wish he would wake up. You can take him back to death after. I just need him for a little longer"

Dan's POV

I sat in dark nothingness. I hered Phil's voice breaking through. I was transported to my flat. What's going on?

"I wish that I could have one more chance with Dan. I wish he would wake up. You can take him back to death after. I just need him for a little longer" Phil's voice spoke.

I need to get out of here. I went back into the darkness and broke through it.

Phil's POV

I got a call. Who wants to talk at midnight?!?!?!? "Dan's alive" a voice said.

--------

I must be murdering y'all. Lol. I finally know where I'm going with this! YAY. So I'm going to TRY to update more often.

BYE